cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

crypto map with 2 peer addresses

Hi,I need to change ip address on a central hub that terminates a lot of site-to-site tunnelns and I can't have the old and new address up at the same time. So here's the setup on the remote sites./start of configcrypto isakmp peer address <current p...

Resolved! L2TP/IPSEC: IOS<->Android

Hi,is there a working L2TP/IPSEC VPN solution between Cisco IOS and Android 2.1?I'm trying to get my mobile online, but the connection is terminated after 10 sek.Any hints?HaraldMy IOS config:vpdn enable!vpdn-group l2tpvpn! Default L2TP VPDN group ac...

Harald S by Beginner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VPN hairpinning

Hello,We have 3 asa,aAsa 1 has a VPN with asa 2Asa 2 has a VPN with asa 3Asa 2 is hairpinning traffic from 1 to 3 through the VPNsPings however are not working.on a packet capture on the far end I see echo requests and replies but the replies do not ...

Unable to map drives over VPN?

I hope someone here may be able to shed a bit of light on this problem...I'm currently working as a freelancer for a large company, who have provided me with a loaned notebook computer which I need to use to be able to log on to their corporate netwo...

dmp200001 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IPSec tunnel between 2 routers

Hello,i'm trying to configure an IPSec VPN tunnel between 2 Cisco routers connected to internet via ATM interface, my router is a 1841 with network address 10.200.36.0, the remote router is a Cisco 877 with network address 192.168.9.0.I tryied to fol...

SSL VPN Licencing

We purchase a SSL VPN license from Cisco. However, we have two firewall right now, one is testing firewall, one is production. Can we load license into testing firewall and later migrate license to production? Can this be done?

Resolved! ISR 1941W vpn capability

I asked a question earlier on the licensing need for enabling vpn capability ISR 1941 W and also got a call from cisco support team. Thanks for that. My understanding after the call was that I do not need a license for basic vpn. While I am sure I mi...

Resolved! IPSEC packets are not encrypted

Hello (and Happy Thanksgiving to those in the USA),We recently swapped our ASA and re-applied the saved config to the new device. There is a site-to-site VPN that works and a remote client VPN that does not. We use some Cisco VPN clients and some Shr...

IPSEC tunnel issues - Phase two

Hi All!I'm trying to attached an ipsec tunnel on my 2811.I have p1 up173.X.0.X   24.X.237.X  QM_IDLE           6237 ACTIVEbut p2 failes with the following when i do debug crypto ipsecNov 25 15:46:29.597: map_db_find_best did not find matching mapNov ...

rbblue234 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can Identity Firewall work with L2L IPSec

Hello,One of my customers has requested a L2L IPSec tunnel between a 3rd party ASA5505 and their central office 5510.The tunnel works fine but they have asked to enable Identity Firewall against the incoming connections in relation to the IPSec tunne...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers