Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

I have an ASA 5505 and 5510, both running 8.2.5.  Is it possible to configure these things to redirect all HTTP traffic to Websense Cloud Web Security?  I know you can do it if you have an internal websense appliance, but I can't figure out how to ge...

it by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, we are facing a problem to fetch the updates and upgrades for our SMA appliance through our WSA. The issue here is when we specify the IP address of the WSA proxy server on the update setting,the option take it as URL ins...

We have recently installed a WSA and are using WCCP to direct traffic to it. Everything is working great but have found that we can no longer use logmein. We get a connection error that looks like this.                    My question is this. Is this...

Hello,I have an Ironport S370, i set up some acces policies. I have a global policy which blocks youtube and all streaming web sites. I also have another access policy to allow the streaming web sites for users in a specific AD Group (GGS-FCT-DISH).T...

My Ironport S160 IOS is very old, and I'm trying to updgrade it. However - the path to the source of the updates which I had configured (long ago) to http://updates.ironport.com simply aren't working. I have the ability to go to that website, but it ...

Unanswered Topics
Top Solution Authors