cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Blog Articles

QOS traffic shaping for WIFI

Hi all,I am looking for some guidance here, and  I am quite certain that some of you, great minds, will be able to stir me in the right direction here. And a big thanks in advance. Here we go, i have ...

1 Comments

AIR-AP2802I-B-K9 convert from CAPWAP to ME

Hi all, I am trying to convert AIR-AP2802I-B-K9 from CAPWAP to ME using this guide https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/access_point/mob_exp/1/user_guide/b_ME_User_Guide/getg_start.html#task...

2 Comments

Cisco 9800-CL with 3802i Access points

Hi All, Currently i have a 9800-cl wlc with 2700, 3800 and 9100 series access points (internal APs). All three APs broadcast same SSID with (WPA2/PSK) for come legacy clients which operates on 802.11b...

2 Comments

Meraki GO is top Cisco product on Amazon

With the latest security software and the ability to set up in minutes, it's no surprise Meraki Go access points were Cisco's number one seller on Amazon this week. See how Meraki GO works for you

0 Comments

Mobility Express with External DHCP

Hi Guys,I was looking for a while now over the internet for possible confirmation if this is possible. Bear with me as I am not too well verse in wireless.Is is possible in Mobility Express to integra...

3 Comments

Group key update timeout

Hi, I am seeing below error message in 9800 WLAN controller for few clients, DNA Center says group key update timeout.APs are 3802's, any advise would be much appreciated. 2020/08/13 10:16:49.912058 {...

6 Comments

How to pull CDP neighbors of APs on Prime?

Hi,  Anybody knows how to pull detailed report that showing all APs CDP neighor switches of WLC? Can see one by one through CDP->AP Neighbor, but we have almost 300 APs and bulk report of that, we hav...

2 Comments

Cisco IOS-XE release 17.3.1 for the C9800 Controllers

We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of the IOS-XE release 17.3.1 for the Catalyst Wireless Controllers. The new code is now posted on the CCO and can be found at this link: https://s...

1 Comments

9800 CLI Config Generator

This tool is essentially used to generate basic and best practice configurations for the 9800 Controller. The basic configurations include Day 0 Config, Central and Local Webauth, Dot1x, PSK etc. The ...

1 Comments

Cisco AnyConnect limits home internet access

Hello ,  We faced issues with Cisco AnyConnect when trying to connect at home network. we have 2 scenarioScenario 1: one home network and Cisco AnyConnect gives "limited or no connectivity" error mess...

2 Comments
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links