Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

i!We need to use WET200 as Access Points in our wired network with mix wirelss devices. We connected WET200 with network cable with a static ip and used the SSID of our network with a channel gap of 5 from nearby access point but it did not work and ...

Sad sad sad Cisco.. No response? Do you even care?I wonder who will be at the xchange event in Dallas this year.Cisco how do we get refunds? not only for the time wasted on these things but for the hardware itself!!I was just talking to someone today...

I have a new WAP4410N AP that was put in service a couple weeks ago.  After a few days of normal operation, the AP hangs.  Typically during a large file transfer. To fix, I have to power cycle the device.When this occurs, all of the lights on the dis...

I am trying to create a wireless bridge between a network with ip's 198.1.1.xxx (this network has the gateway) to a network with ip's 198.1.2.xxx -  so that it can access the internet thru the gateway).  Both AP's are WAP54G set to bridge mode. Both ...

ckawahara by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes