Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

i have the most updated firmware for the device listed in the subject. so onto the question:i created a virtual SSID for my ACCESS POINT and it isn't broadcasting. my main SSID broadcasts perfectly fine. there is only one option on the access point c...

Hi. We are a very small organization that uses wireless connection. We use a Linksys router, with 4 PC's connected. We increased to 6 employees and now the connection is constantly on and off (worst than before). Our IT consultant suggested us to go ...

asfsc2006 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Welcome to the Cisco Networking Professionals Connection Small and Medium Business Forum. This conversation will provide you the opportunity to discuss Small and Medium Business technology issues. We encourage everyone to share their knowledge and st...