Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I have just purchased this unit and am struggling with the guest vlan. I have configured the unit with the wizard, set up guest vlan (30) , connected that to a vlan aware switch (GS110TPv2), plugged the AP into a port that tags Vlan 30. The router co...

I just put in my 6th 551 and it will not join the existing cluster. Its working but broadcast with ciscosb as it wireless network. It has not picked up the settings from the other APs The password remains default cisco cisco. Any ideas?  I am calling...

tonegdr01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all. i am trying to connect cisco wap131 and 321 to cisco switch 3560 48 port, as soon as i connect, the port turned off in 1 sec and turned on after 5 mins when i remove connection.  can some one help me to solve this issue. switch is managed and...

theascott by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes