cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

All,  On WLC 5520, when you create LAG, it uses the two 10Gb interfaces.  What is the use of MGT port on the WLC then ? first port from left I have used the service port for oob management.  What would you use the RP interface for ? Thanks https://...

cisco8887 by Level 2
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello there! Can someone tel me please is there any way i can get access to the end user device that connected ti Cisco wifi controller ? I can see IP address and MAC. May be there is a soft or smthg additionally to install. I need to get cellphone ...

deepfree1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've installed version 8.3.121.0 as the primary image. The backup image is 8.0.140.0 (default) (active). I have pre-downloaded 8.3.121.0 to 102 of my APs that are supported. The image is set as the backup on them. I have 51 APs that will not suppor...

by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Need all your expertise on MSE 8.0  I have enabled Tracking & History parameter for Asset Tags (even set config rfid status enable in WLC) I still could not pull any location history for our tags (only tag real time location) Tried to send Emerge...

How can I update/change globally all host controller name/IP's to all attached AP's?  I'm going to turn off the 5508 and turn on the 5520..  new name/IP The AP's will find their new target via DNS, but I suspect that will either leave the HA fields e...

Is DHCP Addr. Assignment Required necessary for a device be able to pass through ISE? I am using a 2504 with FW 8.2.151.0 and Zebra tablets. With this feature disabled in the WLC, I see that the device has a valid IP address, PM State is Run, and no...

ROB ADAMS by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have several APs where if they lose power and re-associate to the same WLC they would lose their VLAN mappings under the Flex connect tab.I get the below error log from the AP:*Mar 15 03:42:06.187: %LWAPP-4-CLIENTEVENTLOG: No Flex ACL map config...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card