cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

we have cisco 5520 wireless controller and 2 different aps : AP1852E and AP1810W  device version is 8.2.151.0 . we have voice ssid  in the campus network dect phones connected to voice ssid work properly inside the building without any delay or data ...

Hi all, First time configuring a Cisco AP. I have 9 new 8208 APs, managed to upgrade the firmware to 8.4.1 (was 8.2) and converted one of them to a controller (was CAPWAP lightweight AP for all). So then I manually upgraded the rest of them to 8.4.1...

sflim by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, I have a new 2504 controller that I am unable to log in to either using the CLI or GUI. I have tried to default it but still when connected to console, it doesn't display anything. I have attached a screenshot of the same. Any assistance on...

Hi Sir / Mdm.Good Day, Based on the resources I checked, voice over the wireless LAN (VoWLAN) does not currently support MESH technology such as Cisco Aironet 1500 Series Lightweight Outdoor Mesh Access Points. however, is that a way if i dont use ME...

Dear All At a customers installation user are complaing about random disconnections in a WLAN with ISE as Radius-Server. The WLAN 1 is setup with peap authentication and the WLAN Clients are Windows 7 Clients - Lenovo T440. WLC: 8.0.115.0 ISE-Server:...

by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I have a 7510 WLC in HA environment at the moment. I am going to upgrade to new code soon. Current show boot command shows this output: (Cisco Controller) >show bootPrimary Boot Image............................... 8.0.140.0Backup Boot Imag...

Jagan1976 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a question about how to set up different Vlan on one AP 1832I. I only have an AP 1832I, and I connected it to my C2960 switch, and I'd like to set up two Vlans which one for office and the other one for guest. My question is how to make ...

Ralph Guo by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello , I want to bring up the secondary of the controller on a 1Gig connection to a  C3560CX switch for our guest network : (Cisco Controller) >FP0.Port SFP Vendor       Transceiver Type    OUI PartNumber       Rev  SerialNumber     DateCode Auth  ...

Hi all, we are running code 7.6 in foreign wlc (8510) and 7.4 in anchor wlc! Thinking of upgrading the foreign wlc to v8.0.140 should i upgrade the anchor to the same version? what is the best practice? Thanks for any inputs. regards

Srin_G by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have Cisco Unified APs with WLC 8540 and CPI 3.1.5. WLC is forwarding traps to CPI. Majority APs are mounted and will stay where they are for good. Some APs are temporary mounted for conferences, performances...and will be removed after few da...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card