Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Cisco Community, I've built a C9800-CL running on ESXi but I am struggling to join any of my CW9164I-ROW APs. Currently they are stuck in a discovery loop. I have tried subnet broadcast, DHCP Option 43 and DNS for CISCO-CAPWAP-CONTROLLER and ev...

CAPWAP discovery.png License level.png CSSM.png License available.png

Hey guys, hoping another set of eyes may be able to help. I've setup a new Cisco 3750X switch & have connected a 2802i AP to port fa1/0/10.  This AP isn't booting properly due to not getting enough PoE.  Currently, it's only getting 15.4W (802.3af) r...

Mogwai by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Wireless Experts,i am currently setting up a Cisco ISE with a Guest Portal and a Cisco Wireless Controller 5520.We want to seperate different devices in different VLANs after Authentication. This means, that every device has to get a new IP-Adr...

mikey69 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,After an upgrade to 8.10.183.0, I have got the following message "Invalid DCA pair configured. Please make sure to add the valid pair." while trying to change Channel Assignment Method setting under Wireless > 802.11[a or b] > RRM > Dynamic Channe...

TeamVV by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Cisco WLAN-experts,during implementation and use of the new 9800-WLC-generation, I stumbled over the System Monitoringof WLAN APs which can be activated within the AP Join Profile. Here are the start values:I would like to start using this feat...

Gehrig_W_0-1691749438438.png Gehrig_W_2-1691749850810.png Gehrig_W_1-1691749691486.png
Gehrig_W by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear members, please i need your helpi have installed today the 17.12.1 Image on me 9120AX EWC (i dont have anypossibilities to create for this any tac, this AP was a private ebay investigation)after the installation the AP did not come up anymore, l...

Hola, espero puedan ayudarme. Nos donaron algunos equipos AIR-CAP2602E-A-K9 y no logramos conectarnos por CLI.Tenemos el cable de consola, adaptador para usb y el putty instalado.Queríamos pasarlo a modo autónomo para poder usarlo sin controladora (Q...

reloquito by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a Cisco WLC AIR-CT2504 , this is connected with a cable to a MikroTik router. On this also hangs the Poe switch with the APs.As APs I have 5x AIR-CAP3702I-E-K9However, the speed of an iPerf from iPhone 14 Pro Max to Windows Pc (Windows P...

jafrd by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am wondering if it is a bug or feature?We've a WLC5520-HA-pair (software version 8.10.185.0), but I can only access the active WLC directly.I know I can only access the standby-WLC through SSH, but I need to ssh from router, which has one direct co...

Hi. One of my AIR-AP1852I stopped working, and it displays just a few messages on the console: U-Boot 2012.07 (btldr release 38) (Oct 29 2019 - 06:39:45) This product contains some software licensed under the"GNU General Public License, version 2" pr...

sasha by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone   I have a guest SSID anchored to DMZ WLC and everything working fine with a customize guest solution, yet my client have his security concerns regarding the guest traffic that incase of any cyber attack our local network might be exposed...

Hi Community, I have a switch core model: WS-C4510R+E, we have configured several DHCP pools, we only want to deactivate the DHCP service and keep the configuration of the DHCP pools, could you tell me which command would be applied to this WS-C4510R...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card