cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,   I have a customer who want to use a 1852 AP w/ Mobility Express as a bridge and also have the  700 AP be compatible with the 1852.  Would they have to have the 1852 w/o the mobility express in order to accomplish this?

yalmatra by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i have a setup of 4 8540 WLCs , their are devided into 2 pairs in SSO HA , one is locate in the LAN and the other one is in the DMZ. the DMZ pair is set as the Anchor controller. we did switchover test today, and when we did a failover in the L...

MOS

Hi everyone, Does anyone know of some tool to measure the MOS (mean opinion score) for Lync voice services? I know AirMagnet can measure it but I don´t have any laptop or tablet with AirMagnet installed. Thanks.

antonma2 by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I can't enable the 5Ghz radio on the AP AIR-AP2702I-UXK9, can't configure on root, can i change the -UX domain to another where i can use the 5GHz radio ?  Also i'm getting a extreme low speed performance on 802.11ng clients. ap(config-if)#stati...

Hi, I haven't encountered this problem before. On my WLC 2504 I've tried now software versions 8.0.100.0, 7.6.130.0 and 7.4.121.0 (as per recommendation from other supportforum-posts), but still get this debug error when I'm trying to join ap models ...

I am a contractor for a company, that has upgraded their access point to a newer model, and they want to factory default their old AP's before donating them to a local school district. (Around 300 to 400 Access Points) What is the easiest way to do t...

Guest user is not able to login. I am using LWA using ISE. WLC 2112 with version 7.0.240.0, Cisco ISE 2.x Client is getting the webauth page (Which is in WLC itself) but failing with error  username/password invalid. WLC logs: (WLC1) >debug client 3...

Hi, I've found interesting issue when a client tries to connect to wireless system. Here are the devices: -. Cisco WLC 5520 running 8.2 code -. AP 3802I -. Laptop as a client (f4:8c:50:2b:c6:2c) The SSID A is configured as below: -. Flexconnect loca...

Arie -- by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card