cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

*haSSOServiceTask7: Sep 16 09:48:31.215: %APF_HA-6-CLIENT_DB_FIND_ERR: [PA]apf_ha.c:367 Unable to find Mobile 16:61:51:17:63:3f entry in the database, could not process send update message for Mobile Wism 2 running Software Version : 8.2.131.10 We ...

Hello, Help me pls, we have wifi network on 1832 mobility express(8.2.130) and have strange problem only with some notebooks Win10 (Acer Aspire V13 (V3-372-56QE / Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter). Notebook connect to AP and at sta...

Hi, We're looking for presence detection of some employees in our factory. We want to detect when some phones (with a unique MAC Address) connect to our network. Could we make a SQL Query to see the active users?  I read it can be do with a Radius se...

We are using "ws-svc-wism-1-k9" module If am doing a hardware replacement how the license part will work. is it a hardware based license or not, if am changing the module do i need apply license..? which are the supporting modules.

Hi , We have WLC 5508 controller, currently 120 access points are register and more the 2000 user are connected, we need one SSID but we split users in different VLANs. need help??. it possible with one ssid to split users in different VLANs. Thanks 

Goodmorning I get 3 AIR-AP-1832I-E-K9 Cisco Access point, one of them them with Mobility Express the controller run software image version 8.3.102.0, while the AP run image version 8.2.111.0 Controller and AP are on the sime LAN but AP are not able t...

I have a virtual controller, which is with IOS version 8.3.102. My Wlan guest started having user authentication problems. I removed and created a new Wlan. Now users connect and authenticate to the new guest network, but they do not get IP from the ...

Hi All, Currentlt we have 2 WLC for AP's (High Availability) and 1 Anchor WLC. The WLC's model is 5508 model and the current Software version is 7.0.116.0. The main object of our Software upgrade is to use new AIR-CAP3702I beecause our current softw...

Hi Everyone, I could use some help with getting CMX Cloud connected our WLC that is running 8.3. I've configured the connector, and it appears to be syncing the Access Points, but the process has been running for the last 24 hours, but hasn't synced...

vikrarao by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card