Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, Yesterday I had a problem with the AP AIR-CAP3602I-E-K9. The AP is connected with a WLC 5508. The disservice has been for few seconds. The logs are these: 1 14:40:00.675: %DOT11-6-ASSOC: Interface Dot11Radio1, Station  4c66.419b.cb74 REAP Asso...

How wireless user can use Aironet IE, if it is enabled? I am awere that if function Aironet IE enabled - Cisco access point starts sendes in it's beacon information that includes : point name, load, number of associated clients and so on. This functi...

Hi All,  Please confirm the End of sale date for this AIR-CAP1602I-E-K9 Also, please confirm is there any tool to find cisco equivalent for other vendor products.  And is there any tool that we can use to find EOS/EOL and replacement product using pa...

I am currently trying to restore an application backup from PI 2.2.0 to PI 3.0 I have tried a number of backup files taken over the last few days, but each attempt comes back with an invalid backup file.  I have PI 2.2.0 on an appliance and PI 3.0 on...

Hi, we have a new Wireless Lan Controller model 5520 that doesn't boot and remain in "DHCP finding boot...." We've done correctly all Bios firmware update to 3.x, but nothing and power down server more times....  Remote CIMC consolle doesn't report...

fdetoma by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey There, I have a vWLC 8.2.141 and Aironet 2700 in Autnomous Mode. Is there a way to download the locally stored config from an already connected Aironet 2700 in flexconnect mode. And is it possible to upload this config to another Aironet 2700 in ...

Dear All, Have fun with Cisco, I'm facing some problem in mobility. Here is my scenario, I have four AP in a floor which is cover hole floor. But when I am moving from one AP to another AP, users couldn't shift in nearest which AP. But when I disconn...

Hi everyone, I am looking for a right configuration for MSE to put it in HA mode. I have already one MSE installed in ESX which is working for almost a year. I have installed Another MSE and now I need to put them in HA mode. I looked online for rig...

aesmaeil by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We are looking how to configure port channel in wlc 8540. We have two datacenter and each data center we have two Nexus 7k and one wlc each datcenter. And we want to connect one wlc to both nexus (one datacenter) so we are looking for any port c...

Hi All, I have installed WLC 2504 and I would like to know if there is a change to find a history reports within the same devices best regards

alihubail by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes