Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Hostname for WLC

Guys, I have a Wireless Controller in HA and it has been in production for more than couple of years, now as we have a new hostname naming convection I would like to change  hostname of WLC, will this change going to impact any services ? does it re...

Hi guys, im trying to set up mobility express for AIR-AP2802E-E-K, i have the correct image as below , but it looks set mobility express is default as this is the first time for, i have deployed more than 15-20 wireless network from small business to...

anas.awad by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,  I have a customer with over 150 access points that needs to be setup in flex-connect mode. Usually I choose a separate subnet for APs and SSIDs of /23 or .24, here they have some limitations with vlan/IP subnets available for use.  So I am ...

jeen_wifi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I am unable to join any AP to my controller and i'm not to sure where or whats going wrong.. I have 2702i APs, a 8510 Controller running.. Manufacturer's Name.............................. Cisco Systems Inc.Product Name...............................

So it seems that for both power and Ethernet/POE (in) the new IW3700 uses M12 Connectors.  Cisco only sells M12 to RJ45/DC in 10' lengths.  What if the POE switch is 150' away from the AP or the AP is on a light pole 30' above the DC power supply?  D...

We have two old Cisco 4400 WLCs that are due to be retired.  They are setup in high availability mode with the APs configured for a Primary and Secondary controller. Last night the Primary controller went down so all APs moved to the Secondary.  I'm ...

clybumat1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card