cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

In order for our Philips IEM to work with our 8821 wireless phones we need a specific prerelease firmware 11.0.3.29. Cisco says we cannot get pre release firmware without a bug id.  Does anyone know if this firmware that came out yesterday cmterm-882...

collinl01 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have queries regarding WLC 5520 HTTP/HTTPs redirection for a Guest SSID: > WLC can redirect to any external Captive Portal, right? No need to be Cisco Portal (In our case it's EliteCore SMP) > Can WLC exempt some URL's from being redirected? Mean...

I have 2 1572EAC APs and can not connect to the devices via the console port. I have check the com port setting and the cable and have tested the connection to both a 1552 AP and a switch using the same cable without issues. Is there any special se...

Hi, I have a AP2802E and I'm not using the DART connector for extra antenna. How will it work if I choose manual Flexible Radio Assignment(FRA) role set to Monitor? Will it monitor on 2.4GHz or 5GHz or both or neither ? regards rolf 

rolf by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi  Does anybody else have problems setting up the new chrome cast on a ssid with a simple PSK. The chrome cast can se the ssid, but when connecting to it just says "cannot connect" The chrome cast gen 1 works great. The problem is on both 2,4 ghz a...

Hi, I'm looking for a wireless access point device which supports external captive portal. so when a user connects to AP and open the browser and type some URL, a login page should be presented by the configured server in the AP and if user valid the...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card