Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Wireless LAN Controller 5520

Hello,i´m seahcrhing some information about this Controller. Information on Cisco Page is quite few. In depth i´m interested which Access-Points the controller supports and how redundancy should be solved (i couldn´t find the information of an HA-SKU...

Heinz Kern by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

WLC 4402 4.1.171 how change user's password

Is there a way in the GUI to change a WLC administration user (admin) password?I see via ssh I can config mgmtuser password username password Via GUI I don't want to create a new user or delete the old, just change the existing mgmt user password.

Jason Aarons by Frequent Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hotspot with SMS authentication

Hello  i want to design a hotspot network with WLC and a landing page that authenticates users using SMS aside from a 8500 series controller, which of the other cisco components do i need here ?is there an sms authentication solution CVD ?  

Wlc and acl

Hi, ACL in Wireless Controller vs Acl What is the  recommended practice,  applying acl on interface vlan or  acl inside the WLCwhat are the merits and demerits on applying acl in WLC over Thank you 

susim by Participant
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

WLC 2106 + 1142 slow speeds.

Hey All,Very new to WLC and Cisco Wireless.   My network is connected to a Comcast home connection that's 100mb down, 20 up. Via LAN, i can get a speed that that backs that up.trying to do a configuration on the WLC, I'm getting 19 down and 11 up reg...

orddie234 by Rising star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

wccp optimization

Hello, We installed a Steelhead to optimize file transfer.  The wn0 and wan1 interfaces of the steelhead are connected to Cisco 7206VR routers. After wccp redirection were enabled, transfer of single large files (65 MB) are ok (speed of 57.0 Mbs) but...

reynaldoq by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ap manager - HA

Hi allI have a correctly working HA pair of 5508’s. This means:- LAG enabled (two different port channels on two different switches).- Dynamic VLAN’s faced to SSID’s (VLAN30,VLAN40) are carried to both LAGs.- Same VLAN of Mgt Interface and redundant ...

dnitti by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Bridge Group Name Initials

Hi there,  I am recently noticing initials like C- and M- before the Bridge Group Name when I issue the "Show mesh ap tree" command on the Cisco 5508 WLC, Does anyone know what those initials indicate?? I couldn't find it on the official documents. W...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: