Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We are a mobile app development team. We have MSE 8.0 with basic license. So we are trying to develop an app with Location Aware features (MSE REST API). Our concern / research is about the communication between mobiles app and REST API of MSE.The...

Has anyone had experience of this bug before?  https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCur10178/ I have a batch of 3702i Access points that will not obtain option 43 information from a Windows Server  We do have option 60 enabled with this ...

Resolved! licenses rehost

we have now  four 5508 which have node-locked licenses and we want to replace all 4 WLC bu new wlc 5520 which have RTU licenses.  is it possible to do the rehost or we need to buy new licenses? Regards

fachahbar by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We have installed a public Thawte cert on Cisco ACS for our Mobile wireless network. I have also installed the Thawte SSL CA - G2 and Thawte Primary Root CA certificate authorities on ACS. When connecting to the management interface of the A...

Our admin purchased two ten packs of the 3702e access points but didn't purchase antennas for them. First, are the antennas required or can the APs be used without antennas for the time being?  Secondly, if they can be used without, do you have to re...

Dan Man by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I’m seeing this error in the controller logs.   CLIENT_NOT_FOUND: dot1x_msg_task.c:1565 Unable to process 802.1X 1 msg - client 98:5f:d3:c6:3c:e3 not found   And this one.   *Dot1x_NW_MsgTask_1: Sep 15 06:47:10.510: %DOT1X-3-ABORT_AUTH: 1x_bauth_sm.c...