cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

I just purchase AIR-AP-1832I-F-K9 I cannot set the ip in console because the AP needs Controller. And I dont have any controller here, can anyone help send me the firmware to downgrade it so it can be ued standalone ? My smartnet still in proces so ...

I am looking for a way for an external group to have access to a portal or some automated way to add mac addresses to a mac-filter database either on the WLC, Prime, or even using ISE.  So using the portal or a method, the user would be able to regis...

awatson20 by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I get a daily Worst Air Quality AP Prime report emailed to me and the odd AP will say it's value is 1, but most say they are around 99.  I understand 1 means that it's had some Air Quality issues that day, but what could it be?  Is they a way...

Hi,  How I some question for the cisco 2802 mobility express.   1.  I want to  Set up a temporary guest WiFi user on cisco 2802 mobility with expiry time.  2. Can I authenticate with Radius and LDP server ? Please reply to my queries.   Regards, Dee...

Team,  We are designing this network for a client and the AP selected were 1852. Since 1852 have 2 x 1G ports , we decided to do a LAG with the access switch. The access switch selected was SG 500X.     The deployment guide for 1852 says that  we n...

I have a WLC with different AP.I want to replace the "physical" controller with a virtual one: what is the best way to move the AP on the new controller? In other words: how can I make the "join" to the new vWLC ?  Best Regards C.

battanc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am getting Discovery request decoding with subnet broadcast and wrong AP IP address as the error on my WLC controller when my AP tries to join. The management interface is on 172.16.0.253 port 1. Port 2 is my other side of the network which is 172....

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card