Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, We use Cisco AnyConnect (4.2.01035) on our desktop build to connect to our systems via VPN. The AnyConnect works great. However, we use Dell KACE to distribute scripts/patches/software. The issue we are experiencing is with Laptop users. When t...

Release 8.0.140.0 is now posted in CCO, the beta program is over Thanks for your interest! Updated August  26h. Resolved Caveats up to 8.0.134.71: CSCuq28038 Hop2- multiple attempts to rejoin WLC in very-fast convergence CSCur63031 AP error: %...

Hi,  Our department just purchased the AIR-SAP2602E-A-K9 that will be replacing the 1250ap.  The original setup has 1 external antenna connected to each access point.  They are planning to continue with this one antenna setup.  By default diversity i...

wsnider by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm trying to connect three 3702I access points to one C3650 stack which is in MC mode, two of the 3702I APs are AIR-AP3702I-UXK9, and the other one is AIR-CAP3702I-N-K9. I just noticed that the 802.11a/n/ac Operational Status for AIR-CAP3702I-N...

There was a time when certain lightweight APs could be converted to autonomous mode, but would be limited to survey mode. I see the latest IOS release is 15.3(3)JD. I would like to convert a Cisco 3500 series AP to autonomous. Do you know if this sof...

hrios by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I ordered new Cisco Aironet 1702i AP and I need to prove compliance with version 1.8.1 of radio standard EN 301.893 (due to customs importation and frequency regulation policies). The last documentation found (see attachment page 4) was updated o...

Hi, I am after loading the autonomous IOS on a 2702i and am trying to set the 5Ghz radio, so that I can carry out a survey to design a network.   I downloaded the airprovision app from google playstore.  When I open it up it never asks me for my Cisc...

Have a Cisco Verizon LTE with WiFi 819 router.  I am having trouble getting the integrated AP to work on the router.  I know you have to map the vlan etc to the AP and documentation states that it is like configuring any Autonomous Cisco AP but I can...

clpaul by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes