cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

Is it possible to install a 1552H with gateway in C1 D2 environment and then run the a cable into through a barrier and into a C1 D1 environment?  If so what barrier will work?

jwing by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,   Just bought the 2 units of AIR-CAP2702E-Z-K9. Now to try to set up as AP1 and AP2 to be seamless connection. So one SSID.   Current situtaion I have 2 units connected (POE ports not AUX or CONSOLE)to gigabit switch and 1 router.Discover mode on...

itj205sys by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody in Cisco aironet 2800 datasheet , 2 model of part number exist : ●  AIR-AP2802I-x-K9: Dual-band, controller-based 802.11a/g/n/ac ●  AIR-AP2802I-x-K9C: Dual-band, controller-based 802.11a/g/n/ac, configurable what difference between the...

Release 8.2.131.x (82MR4) The Interim Build process is over, the final 8.2.141.0 code is now posted in CCO Thanks for your interest! . 8.2.131.56 CSCva20321 Radio go stop-on-failure and the LAP cannot re-join to WLC for a while CSCvb18339 DTLS...

We are about to buy 50x AIR-AP1832I-E-K9 and I just wanted to make sure if a mounting bracket is already included or not? Our previously orderer access points did include a mounting kit but I cannot find information if the 1832i access points do.

I'm trying to find documentation or instructions on how to set up a 8821 wireless handset for EAP-TLS authentication. I have the certificate, but I can't seem to find a documented way to get the certificate onto the phone. The "Cisco Wireless IP Phon...

I have created a web page using the web auth template that I downloaded from Cisco.  Am I just supposed to upload the TAR file that I created from the wap folder or do I have to upload the entire bundle that I downloaded from Cisco created as a TAR f...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card