Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Techies.... I have a problem in Wirelesss....If I reboot coreswitch or firewall or unplug or replug the WLC cable....means disturbance to WLC, entire APs will go down. APs are having DHCP IPs...when we check on DHCP server there are no requests...

Hi all,      after some trouble I was able to migrate my AIR-AP1852E-E-K9 from CAPWAP to Autonomous. It is now running AIR-AP1850-K9-8.2.100.0.tar (I know it is outdated but it's the only I was able to get not having a smartnet). I've some questions ...

Hello I have a problem to join a 1702i AP to the 5520 controller. I have attached the debug capwap and the console output of the AP. On the Controller runs the newest SW Release 8.3.102 Has anyone an idea whats the problem? Thanks for your help

kuweb by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Can you assist me with this, I have one Cisco AP and another AP (from other vendor) installed at same floor. Both of them are broadcasting the same SSID. I am sitting on top of the Cisco AP, 4 bars on Wifi Signal and the other AP is outside...

Hi Every, I'm wondering if anyone came across this issue as yet with new WLC code 8.2.111. On our WLAN, It's limiting the clients to only 9 by generating the below error: ewmwebWebauth1: Jul28 10:05:57.355: <mac-address> Added the MAC entry for User...

I have Cisco AP 1242. When I started something to download from Internet maximum downloading speed goes upto 16 Mbps even I have 40 Mbps link from ISP. While troubleshooting, I monitored AP fastethernet interface pointing towards WLC and radio interf...

All, Quick question about Flexconnect.  If my client has a local AD server at the branch office as well and the WAN connection fails, can a new client still authenticate to the local AD server at the branch? I'm sure the answer is yes, but I just wan...

Resolved! Convert 3850 to MA

Ok so i have this setup of a WLC 5760 with about 400 AP's. The edge of the environment is non Cisco so the AP's are currently connected to non Cisco switches. For a proof of concept we implemented Cisco 3850's in 1 building. At first i had the 3850 a...

Hi, I am trying to air provision Cisco AIR-AP2702E-UXK9 access point through the Cisco Air Provision application in android but it is giving "Regulatory Domains for Universal AP are not available.The AP cannot be configured" and the "Configure" butto...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: