Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Team, Do we have any alternate option to Prime the Aironet Universal APs apart from the cisco air provisioning software ? I'd never succeed in make it to work with the Android Cisco Air provision. I've been struggling for weeks. Also, I have not inte...

On our WLAN there is an option to select which radio we want to use.  We can use all of them or these a only, a/g only, g only, and b/g only.  We just set the wireless up and had a only selected, but found out today we have an older laptop in house t...

Dear Sir,           We have a trouble in configuration when we make HA for WLC 2504. Could you please to guide me how to configure WLC 2504 and this device can support HA.

Resolved! When the WLC fail

Hi All!  I got one question.If we used a cisco aironet 3700series access point and there also a controller to manage it. the question is " when the controller failure occurred, can we access the internet via AP?  what I think is that since the Airone...

i bought Cisco AP 1832I and it is not broadcasting ssid. i think it has lightweight AP firmware so i need help to update that. how would i connect or setup this Access point? i don't have wireless controller. i have connected AP to D-link PoE switch....

Dear All, We have more c819 routers to use LTE. A few of them works, few of them not. On the failed routers we dont get IP. " CHAT3: Chat script lte finished, status = Connection timed out; remote host not responding" chat-scrip is the same as well:...

*Jun 13 06:17:05.715: AP has SHA2 MIC certificate - Using SHA2 MIC certificate for DTLS. *Jun 13 06:17:06.000: %CAPWAP-5-DTLSREQSEND: DTLS connection request sent peer_ip: 192.168.0.100 peer_port: 5246*Jun 13 06:17:06.331: %CAPWAP-5-DTLSREQSUCC: DTLS...

niphonwan by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Day Our Customer network consist of a Cisco 8500 Series Wireless Controller with Cisco Wireless Release Version 8.1.131.0 and requested to migrate there current 1252 Series AP's on the WLC. As per the following link information "Table" the ment...

prinsnj5 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes