cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I got the complain of disconnecting issue when they have a conference meeting via skype. So, I started to looking at the AP status in WLC, and I found some interesting result in there. Basically, I've found that 'noise profile and interference pr...

syjeon by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes

Hi there, a customer has AIR-CAP1532E-x-K9 and wants to use one antenna. On the Access Point it is port 1 and 2, when configuring it is left and right and on the controller it is A and B. Does 1 belong to left and to A or is there any other match? T...

Hi I want to connect a wingle Huawei E8372 on USB port of a RV130W router, to configue a cellular WAN port. The issue is that the wingle it is not recognized by the router. What can I do? Thanks

dueberrh by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I want to connect a wingle Huawei E8372 on USB port of a RV130W router, to configue a cellular WAN port. The issue is that the wingle it is not recognized by the router. What can I do? Thanks

dueberrh by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all, I am new to virtual WLC. Now I am using the latest 8.3.102.0 vWLC and trying to enable OEAP feature but get the follow error. Is that true all vWLC doesn't support OEAP feature? Or which version of vWLC support OEAP? (Cisco Controller) >c...

Shiyan Wang by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings to all!Please help in finding a solution to my problem.In our company, we have set up a bunch of WLCv + ISE.We have 5 access points. We have single SSID WPA2-Enterprise. ISE checks the user credentials received protocol PEAP or EAP-TLS to b...

Hello,  I just started a new job and there is a box of Aironet 1242AG access points they'd like me to configure. I plug it into a C2960 PoE switch and I can see it gets an ip address. I try to type that ip address in my browser to configure the acces...

joynerj by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, client always connecting to 2.4Ghz instead of 5 Ghz . Does it mean the network not designed for 5Ghz ? Here is the scanning result of an apple device TEst "AC:AA:77:77:11:22" "-85" "36" "1:45:12 PM" "AC:AA:77:77:11:22" "-73" "1" "1:45:12 PM"TEst ...

Hi everyone! We have a 4404 WLC but we want to upgrade our network with a 5520 WLC. Is it possible to use the AP adder licenses that we have on the 4404 for the 5520 WLC? Regards!

pavel.mr4 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 3702i AP that's been converted to autonomous.  Is it possible to setup MAC filtering on each SSID that I define?  In this way, only certain devices connect to each individual SSID; example - certain devices connect on the 2.4Ghz SSID a...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card