cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

I'm trying to set-up LEAP (because 7920 WLAN ip phone only can use this authentication) and WPA-PSK (because other WLAN clients are not cisco-compatible but running WinXP) on the same ssid.But web interface reports an error that simultaneous use of N...

Assuming we have a 802.3at (30W) capable Switch but we don’t need 802.11ac on the Cisco 3700 AP…can we disable the 802.11ac functionality ? I also think that without disabling the 802.11ac functionality on the 3700 AP the AP/Switch will negotiate aut...

mlinder01 by Level 1
  • 32 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm new to cisco wireless controllers. I have a new 5520 I'm setting up and I need help setting it up. We have a cisco virtual controller already, is it possible to back it up and use the setup for my 5520? Or do I have to do a complete new setup ?

eafriyie1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a problem with an Access Point, It can´t join to WLC 2504. When I reset de Access Point with the console show me this.     %Error opening tftp://255.255.255.255/ap3g2-k9w7-tar.default (connection timed out)ap: The Wlc works correct with firm...

hi all, i got a WLC 2504 connected to a WS-C3560X-24P. the issue is whenever there's a power issue on the remote site, users reports they're unable to use their wifi. i always need to manually bounce the trunk port on the switch that's connected to W...

Model is 1832I-B-K9 I cannot get the AP to boot up for Mobility Express.  I have the AP installed on a completely isolated network so it is not getting any DHCP option 43, DNS resolution, or L2 broadcast response from a controller.  Switch has local ...

Situation/configuration is as follows: - WLC 2504 (8.1.131) with a total of 22 AP's connected. - Several WLAN's active each having there own (dynamic) interface - The (static) management interface has the "enable dynamic AP management" option enabled...

1 WLC 2504, 2 Access Points and 1 netgear prosafe router connected to Cisco sg300 switch. We have 16Mbps leased line for 30 members. The MRTG graph of leased line ISP shows very less usage of internet but the speed we experience is very slow browsing...

Raj .G by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card