cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I've been working with cisco wireless now for about 15 years and have run into something I've not seen before. On main campus, I have a cisco 7925 connecting to wireless network with wpa2-psk.  Phone registers with call manager and all is good. On ...

bm_5789 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a small wlan for scan guns that uses a PSK and mac filtering. Is there a way that the WLC can log the mac addresses hitting the mac filtering table?  The filtering table is getting quite large and I would like to clean some of the mac addres...

Hi all, I am receiving the below alert on Syslog. "   %IP-4-DUPADDR: Duplicate address 172.27.6.4 on Vlan22, sourced by bcd1.d366.9917  " 1. Vlan 22: It is a vlan configured for one SSID 2. 172.27.6.4 is the IP address configured for the VLAN 22. ...

Hi, we're deploying a HA solution with 7510, the last week we perform an upgrade to 8.2, then configure AVC with flexconnect and local switching but we could only set in the felxconnect groups but not in the wlan simultaneously. Is this possible?

Hi to all,  We have some SSID, only one of this use the webauth. If i join the SSID with webauth, and i leave this without authentication, and after i join one of others SSID (without webatuh), all query DNS response with 1.1.1.1 (virtual IP). Anyon...

fpettinau by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I've got a couple of 2702 APs setup as lightweight and managed by our 5760 controller. However with both of these they seem to lose their entire config after being unplugged from the power. I've seen a few bug reports about this happening on old...

Platform : WLC5508/ Software version : 8.0.133.0 In my config I have config flow add monitor public exporter netadm config flow create exporter netadm 10.48.1.60 port 23458 Yet I don't get any netflow data from the controller on the designated hos...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card