cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi.. I have setup two autonomous access points with same SSID but on different channel(channel 6 & 11). users are complaining that they  get low signal(1 or 2 bars out of 5) though they are nearly 3-4 mtrs away from AP. I am not sure if there is any ...

Anukalp S by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Team We are using 3 1532e AP’s on 3 buildings to make it a point to multipoint connection. I will be using an external directional antenna (AIR-ANT2588P3M-N=) on each 1532.My question is, will I need extra coaxial cable to connect between the an...

khan300 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, i´m using templates on Cisco prime. If i deploy a template it would be nice that at the next time i want to deploy it, Prime proposes me automatically the same Controllers i have deployed it last time .this was possible with WCS. is it possibl...

I've been working with cisco wireless now for about 15 years and have run into something I've not seen before. On main campus, I have a cisco 7925 connecting to wireless network with wpa2-psk.  Phone registers with call manager and all is good. On ...

bm_5789 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card