cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

HIOne of my end customer is looking log report where as he can come to know how many user is connected to a particular SSID and what application is being used on the particular SSID. Does WLC 2504 support log information management or does the custom...

anjali12p by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am working with Cisco AP C1040 (C1140-K9W7-M) Version 12.4. in standalone mode. The problem is that the SSIDs sometimes appear and sometimes disappear in machines which have Microsoft OS.

Hi all,I'm seeking some information for CMX FastLocate.I know its supported on the WLC ver 8.0 and the MSE ver 8.0 but only in combination with the AP 3600 and 3700 + the WSM module.Will it be available on the 2702 AP some how?like:- AP online servin...

Good Day I was hoping to find out if it is OK to upgrade 5508 Wireless Controllers in High Availabity mode when the normally secondary unit is ACTIVE and the primary unit is in HOT STANDBY mode. The documentation says to push the upgrade to the A...

alalli by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI, can you please share best practices for deploying location services with high accuracy for MSE v10.2, prime 3.0. wlc 8.1 i mean what are recommended parameters for configuration due to radio situation. thank you.

Hello, as far I know UC540 has the limitation of 3 SSID and that only one can be broadcasted. Does that mean that I can configure 3 SSIDs but two of them will be hidden and I have to configure the clients manually?

MUQ_1899_ by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Afternoon, I'm having some problems configuring new internet apparatus such WAP321 and SG200-26 recently bought. After a couple of days I succeded upgrading both apparatus firmware but I still have problems. SG200 Firmware 1.4.2.4   Boot 1.3.5.0...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card