Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All        I would like to be able to monitor the data rates of clients on my LAPs. If the device was autonomous there is an OID to use, OutDataRate   1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.273.1.3.1.1.1 ... but there does not appear to be one for Lightweight APs via SN...

Good afternoon, Is it possible to have one WLAN associate to multiple networks? I configured 2 WLANs, Local and Guest. This is the situation: I have a Central Office where the WLC is located and with its own DHCP server. It has VLAN 21 and 22. They h...

csocorro1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm looking to upgrade the code on the Cisco 5508 WLC from 7.4 to 7.6.  It has 3rd party SSL cert installed on it.  Anyone know if I'll need to re install that cert after the upgrade or no?

ALIAOF_ by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm on El Capitan. I've downloaded (again) Cisco Anyconnect (version 4.0.02052) form the University of Rochester Website. It does not work: When I click on "preferences" or "schow anyconnect window," or anything on this list, nothing happens....

Hello, I have a Cisco AP and have connected a AIR-ANT2451NV-R with Low Loss Coaxial Cable connected to (1) of the 2.4GHz and (1) to the 5GHz cables. My question is, what are the extra connections to be used for? Possibly creating a group of multiple ...

Hello Forum, I'm new to the WLAN world and I'm trying to implement WLC Anchors Redundancy. Can anyone point me in the right direction on how to set this up? Thanks,

Good Day, Wlc 4402 software v 7.0.250 AP 1142 Good Day, A client is complaining about losing their connection or, maintaining the connection but being unable to pass traffic. CLient is running MacOs Yosemite. I did a client debug which returned the...