cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all :I have tried two PC Vista Business 32 bits and Windows 7 Home edition 64 bits for Cisco LEAP Authentication. The result is Vista Bz PC can have the option for Cisco LEAP authentication under Wireless Security option, while Windows 7 Home Edit...

Hello I am in the process of configuring guest wifi network using WLC and ISE. I configured Open authentication and mac address filtering so that I can monitor and allow the users based on mac addresses. Problem: Once I am authenticated, ISE profiled...

sarat1317 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have got myself into a confusion here. I am trying to figure out an option where I can centrally switch some clients on a flexconnect locally switched WLAN. We cannot go with AAA VLAN override here since VLAN IDs are different at different location...

Hi,Is there a way to schedule automatic configuration uploads (backups) on WLCs? It should be done without using WCS.Thank you in advance.Regards,AndrasThe solution has been added in the following document;-https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-21...

To whom this may concern, I'm a newbie on here and I'm hoping that someone could please help because I'm also new to Cisco products as well. I do have some experience with Cisco CLI and setting up some of there routers and switches but not so much ex...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card