cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,After upgrade ISE to version 1.3 I can't access to Sponsor Portal via ://ISE_IP:8443/sponsorportal/ as it was done in version 1.2 (error: [ 404 ] Sponsor Portal Resource Not Found. The resource requested cannot be found). I have to open it through...

Hello ! I would like to connect a Cisco 2700 AP located in a Russian site to a central 8540 WLC located in France in flexconnect local switching mode. Other AP located in other European countries will also join the central controller the same way. I...

alaugros2 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody, I got an ap541n. I forgot the Password for the access to the Web Interface. The Factory default settings where restored with the Reset-Button. But the Password didn't changed at all. Could you please tell me if there is any other wa...

aschrauth by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two 3850s. One configured as MC working fine. The second one is configured as a MA and wired is working fine. But, clients connecting to an AP on the MA do not get an IP (dhcp). If a client connects to an AP on the MC they can then connect to ...

I have a 5508 currently configured with CCKM for 7925g voip phones.  At another location we installed cisco meraki AP's which do not support this config so I need to transition to 802.1x/windows nps so that all phones can be configured identically an...

At this point the only way that I can access the web console ( to make changes or manage) is to plug directly into the AP.  I've tried plugging into the switch that the AP is connected, and tryied access the console via ip address, and get nothing.  ...

Hi, I have seen that it is possible to stack two 5760 WLC for Active-Standby HA Deployments. However, I was wondering if it is possible to have an Active-Active deployment instead. We currently have one 5760 Controller as Guest Anchor in the DMZ an...

Hello,Please, we need the right specification to the power injector model for Cisco 1532 series access point. I will appreciate if the part number and picture is sent to me Regards,Ethelbert

I have a 891w router that I have been trying to get up and running for a few weeks now since I am clueless on the AP side of things. I was able to get the ssid to broadcast and it says " limited connectivity " but i am not able to get to the internet...

WLC

i want to buy cisco ap 1530 and wlc 2504. now my question is, this wlc 2504 will support cisco ap 1530?

Muhammad0 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card