cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

Customer purchased a HA pair of 5508 controllers.Is there a way via a purchase and conversion process to change the secondary 5508 to be full 5508 so that they can both be active and be part of a larger N+1 WLC environment? Also can a HA pair be part...

Hi,I have a cisco 1602E connected to my 3850 WLC.  The 1602E LWAP has joined the WLC and i can control the LWAP via the 3850 wireless gui.However, I cannot see the SSID being transmitted - all settings to transmit the SSID are good.The issue lies (I ...

Hi All, How to do factory reset Cisco 3700 series controller based access point ? AP model : AIR-CAP3720I-D-K9 (Cisco Aironet 3700 Series 802.11 ac Dual Band Access Point )  Regards,Nidhin Chandran

I intentionally broke my AP to see if i can recover it, but i'm having some issues, how do I upload the IOS from the boot rommon? ap: ?           ? -- Present list of available commands         arp -- Show arp table or arp-resolve an address         ...

Hello all,I would like to add some new AIR-CAP2602E-E-K9 on a WLC 2504 version 7.4.110.0. The subnet that was assigned for the management of WLC and AP is full, and the subnet mask cannot be changed since it will influence other subnets as well. It w...

In my client network suddenly few users are not able to connect to Cooperate SSID or suddenly the connection will lost. I have pulled the debug output from the controller. I suspect its authentication issue but not sure and dont know how to fix it.. ...

S. ANIL by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello everyone, I am not sure if anyone has worked much with the 3850s.  Lets say I'm putting x amount of 3850 switches in a building - Is it possible to not purchase a 5500 series WLC and instead just use the 3850s as the WLC for the LAPs that we wi...

afsharki2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The AP has lost it's firmware . Have file c1130-k9w7-tar.123-8.JEA3.tar. I am trying to get this file into the file system of the AP.  The problem is it does not seem to have the commands that I need. these are the commands that I have access to:ap: ...

Jim Via by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a problem with an application that doesn't work when we're connected to WiFi. I confirm that it is working well when I'm connected thru wired network. I confirm that our wired and wireless network is in the same subnet, therefore we're abl...

mrcabillo by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card