Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi:I would like to know if anybody has the experience like me. I have a issue with an Access Points users. I want to do that every Access Points has only 20 user per AP. I have a CUWN Sistem with a WLC 5508 and I actived this feature in the part of t...

Hi All,  I have number of autonomus aps all cisco aironet 1601. They all advertise same ssid and on different channels. All of them relay dhcp request to the asa firewall. issue is when they roam from one ap to another, they loose connectivity . they...

Random44F by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have just converted my home from (3) 3600 series autonomous APs to LWAPs with 802.11AC radios to take advantage of the 802.11AC radio spectrum.I am using a WLC 2504 running version 8.1.102.0 software.   All is working great except for my security c...

rm760 by Level 4
  • 30 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two Cisco Aironet 1042 AP that are set up to use a WPA2 key, (which is 32 characters and hard to type and not easy to remember), to connect to them. I have been asked to add a "Guest " account so visitors can connect through to the internet wi...

Hello, I have a WLC 5508(7.6.130.0) with 45 WAPs(3602i) setup with 1 WLAN (Raidus authenticated).  I would like to create a wireless guest lan.Can I use the WAPs for both LANs or will I need to designate certain WAPs for this guest LAN?  Is there a g...

Hello,I have a bunch of 3502's and 3602's with Spectrum Expert 4.1.11.  3502, 7.0.116.03602, 7.2.103.0I seem to be unable to change the functional band.                   The ususal controls for a local SE card are gray'd out and I don't see in the d...

hi,  I'm using Cisco WLC 2504 with 4 SSID in our company. When I try to connect second SSID by using Iphone, it showing an error like "unable to join to the network". If I completely forget the first SSID, then I can connect easily to second one. I t...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: