cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

My Cisco 1700 series access points having already 2SSID's and each one is mapped to different  Vlans(SSID1 to Vlan10, SSID2 to Vlan20). My requirement is i want to create one more SSID(SSID3) and i want to map in to same Vlan(Vlan 20). Is it possible...

Okay this is waaay out of topic(Cisco), but Exalt is endorsed by Cisco haha soo going to ask hereIs the website down?exaltcom.comAny exalt users out there? is the website okay on your side?PS: For the interest of others, Exalt is a Wireless P2P and P...

Hi Guys,Please provide the recommended procedure to avoid Wireless radio channel range collision. The scenario is, there is 14Nos of Cisco 1700 series is connected in one hall.  some of the area is having internet slow even signal strength is excelle...

Hello,We have two WLC and we are planning to add a new one.How i can add the new controller to High Availability configuration of the APs?. We dont want to do it one by one.Thanks

mplaksin0 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi Guys, Need to know, can I propose AIR-CT5508-CA-K9  to the customer as anchor controller provided that customer is already having WLC with 50 AP license inside network. But when I configuring line item in CCW. I get description of "5508 Series Con...

Hello! We have cisco aironet 1600series APs and a 2504 WLC.I wanted MAC based filter on the 2504 WLCOn the APs i managed this in the service and mac filter option. This was so easy to manage but i have to add the trusted mac address to all other APs....

New 4.0.6 WLC Config Analyzer Version https://upload.cisco.com/cgi-bin/swc/fileexg/main.cgi?CONTYPES=wlc-conf-app-dev Fixes includedFixed parsing error on rogue detectionFixed exception if controller had zero interfaces (incomplete file) exception on...

Hello.  We are currently running the below version of NCS.1.1.3.2 (Jan. 31, 2013 - rev 74151)VUDI: Prime-NCS-VAPL:...Type permanantDevice limit 625- I would like confirmation from Cisco that we are allowed to upgrade this to Cisco Prime Infrastructur...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card