cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! RF groups

Possibly a simple question but we have 15 WLC's running 7.0.230, WCS running 7.0.250.  RF groups are all set to auto, but we have usually 12 RF groups when I look at RRM in WCS.  The sites are separated geographically, so should I set the groups for ...

How do I add another management interface to a 2504 controller? I have port 1 setup when I first installed the WLC. But I want port 2, with a different ip address, to be able to access the WLC too.port 1 = 10.0.0.1/24 which works ok.port 2 - 10.17.1....

If i connect cisco AP - CAP2702i to another switch, and use trunk port between Cisco3850 and the other switch , can the AP able to register with Cisco3850 with wireless LAN controller  ?   or the AP has to directly connect to Cisco3850 in order to re...

Hi , I have configured the ISE as per the belwo link https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/110031/central-web-authentication-cwa-guests-isebut my authorization policy is not working as when user get connected to guest wlan it get authneticated but...

Hi,What are available list of external patch Antennas combatible with Cisco 2602e apart from AIR-ANT2524V4C-R and AIR-ANT2544V4M-R.is AIR-ANT1728 combatible with 2602eregardsPrasad

I created two AP group, group1 get ip is 192.168.0.X, group2 obtain IP is 192.168.1.X, and broadcasts the same SSID (TEST), the client can be normal to the SSID, now found a problem when the client first connects to the AP group1 inside, then move to...

Dear All,I have attached WSM module to the Cisco 3702E ap. I have few questions on the configuration.1) AP should be in which mode? I have ap currently in Flexconnect mode. should i need to change to Local? 2) What i should do to enable the WSM i hav...

Hi there.  We have a couple of WLCs with about 60 APs.  On the "Wireless" page, it lists all the APs in order of uptime.  Is there any way to list the order by AP name?  I'm sure it's something simple, but I can't find it.... Cheers, Al.

I've read previous discussions (i.e., "wlc 5508 multiple country codes + mesh ap") on this forum that stated Mesh APs can't be supported on a WLC set-up with more than one country code configured. If you have Outdoor APs which are set-up for local mo...

laake9999 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! power injectors

I would like to find the part numbers for power injectors approved for use with the WAP321, WAP 551, and WAP561  for North America

curtw by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card