cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi @Alli had to learn that Cisco use a Certificate to deside that the AP is out of maintenance. This Certificate is just 10 Years valid. So now i have the Problem that same AP´s (AIR-LAP1131AG-E-K9/  AIR-LAP1242AG-E-K9) will reach this 10 Year- Mark ...

MarioLieb by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I recently implemented unified access on an enterprise network but noticed that we are experiencing signal degradation, packet drops and high latency on the enterprise wireless LAN.Kindly assist to resolve this problem.Thanking you in anticipa...

I received a Linksys by Cisco Wireless Router from a client that no longer needed it. It's a model WRT320N.I am a novice and need some help doing a reset if the device so I can use it.He hasn't used it in a while and doesn't know the password.I can s...

Buen Día..Quisiera me pudieran apoyar en la Configuración De Calidad de Servicio en la WLC 5760, la idea es darle prioridad a la Voz ya que se desea registrar algunos teléfonos inalambricos a la Red Wireless.Saludos..

Hello,This is my first post here so sorry if I am not following protocol correctly for posting. My question is regarding console access for the 4402 WLC. I am working in a lab environment right now at school. Due to this fact we do not know the state...

hi My Cisco wireless controller 2500 series is not responding in puTTy and in web default address access. it started after when i configured it using web access address, after configuration i clicked save then my electricity cutoff thats when it star...

Hi, I own a E900 series router, recently the system (Desktop) was fried by short circuit which was connected to the router too.Motherboards inbuilt  lan connector was affected but not the router.Even after the short circuit incident I was able able t...

Hi Anyone know what's the 4G-LTE chat script and default username/password for 3 service provider in Australia? I have only 1 info from Telstra and would like to know the Vodafone and Optus setup as well. Telstrachat-script 3TELSTRA "" "ATDT*98*2#" T...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card