cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Recently, I was implementing a project in the dock.The environment roughly like this:     1.there was a fiber link connected 2 LAN  between the 6509 and the 3750X before     2.now we want to add a wireless link (using two 1532E APs) to bridge 2 LAN (...

HiI am using Version 7.0.98.0 and I am facing  problem that every AP impersonating itself not any other AP.The Message Text is: "AP Impersonation of MAC '00:11:5c:6d:a5:a0' using source MAC  '00:11:5c:6d:a5:a0' is detected by authenticated AP 'g7-2ug...

Hi all,i have a 5508 wirless controller i'am traying to configure felexconnect but i didn't understand the Vlan mapping.plase what does it mean ?

yhaifi001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team,We have the cwa on our wlc's working fine to ISE for guest wireless (using the mac filtering method). Only problems are that the guest portal page does not come up automatically, we have to "browse" to google or something on the iphone / m...

Hello, Our custommer has two controllers in two different locations. For certain reasons all of the APs are in Flex Connet mode.We want to implement a failover solution so if one of the controllers fails, the APs in this location to be able to regist...

MUQ_1899_ by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, Need you help to configure Flex connect. Not able to find any document which can describe this feature in full. Basically my setup is as below 5508 -->  3750  --> 3560 --> Access Point Few questions : I have vlan 400 as management vlan on my...

HiI have AD 2012, FreeRadius and WLC in our network. There is a problem with authentication but I have checked logs on the FreeRadius and on this end configuration is right. I'm looking for some guidance - experience/documentations etc. to be sure th...

Hi. I have a problem with a AP-LAP1141N-K9, when I connect by console,  only see this all the time: If I connect the AP to my network and try to enter by console or WLC (I have a AIR-CT5508-K9) I can see this messege: I appreciate your answers and he...

Alen. by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a controller that has wireless guest access. It was working, but seems to have lost a setting somewhere but I cant see where. A guest machine can select the SSID, it is assigned an IP and the controller can ping that IP, but the guest no long...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card