Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have a WLC 2504 that just started acting very odd. I cannot connect to it's web admin interface, and the SSH interface allows me to login how after about 3 commands or so I get a disconnect and no wireless clients can connect. The network interface...

Dear Team, I am having Cisco Ap2602E which is in LWAPP Mode. I downgraded it to Autonomous Mode as my WLC is not working. I thought AP will come in N/W. My Wi-Fi Clients are able to search this AP through its SSID but could not associate to it nor it...

hi everybody, I am goining to use AP 1572 and 1532E. for WiFi outdoor. i want to know please the distance recommended bewteen RAP and MAP.and also the recommended distance between MAP and MAP.    

malsaadi2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,We have WiSM installed in Core Switch 6500 having 300+ AP registered on it.We want to migrate our AP's to new Virtual WLC. What is the best way to migrate AP to new vWLC with less down time.Can we migrate AP's from WiSM to Virtual WLC in bu...

Good Day, I have installed Cisco AIR-AP1142N-E-K9 Access Point. I am facing problem while browsing.  I configured MAC ADDRESS FILTERS and add mac-address in list.  1: Browsing is very slow and it's showing "BAD GATEWAY" on each click. 2: When i want ...

Resolved! Converged access

Hi Im about to set up a converged access solution with WLC 5760 as MC and several 3850 as MA. It is not clear to me what needs to be configured on the MC and what needs to be configured on the MA´s.I know that each MA has to be configured with the WL...

Hello,can someone explain how can a mobile device connect to the wireless controller for dchp to obtain an IP address. I know another wifi ssid which is not a guest account gets its dhcp IP address from the ip helper config on access switch that poin...

After WLC upgrade to 8.0.100 [ not in HA mode], the AP seem to be dropping out and reconnect using the fallback to IP-  inspite of the statically configured IP on the APRunning Outdoor mesh AIR-CAP1552E-N-K9 on WLC 5508(Cisco Controller) >show bootPr...

s.jayaram by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card