cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,Anyone know where I can find a wireless connector Visio stencil? You know, the one that looks like a helix or DNA constuct. I looked in the Stencils on http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/prod_visio_icon_list.html and found the Aironet ones, ...

dwalsh by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have recently setup two Cisco WLC 5508 (HA) at customer premise, customer requested to use RADIUS as the user authentication, the setup is successful but anyhow, after authenticated and granted with IP address via their DHCP Server, user fou...

I have several Cisco 1552 outdoor APs which are joined to a 5508 WLC and working fine in Local mode,Needed to configure MESH and changed one of the AP mode to bridge to enable me configure it as RootAP for my MESH, upon restarting after accepting the...

Hi everybody,   i wanna make site survey to deploy 3702I, but it don't have that device so i took from our store 1602I, i think both has the same internal antenna db(4 for both 2.4&5 GHZ). my question is about the transmit power; there are scales suc...

malsaadi2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have WLC 2500 with firmware 7.4.121.0. Problem is with multicasting (or media streaming). One big boss wants his camera communicate with tablet, ant this communication requires multicast.In MONITOR-> Multicast I can devices trying to communicate...

Dear All, We have a the following issue with a 2504 controller in a data center connected to 20 AP in different offices. We are getting complains about "Limited access" and clients are disconnecting randomly. If they then disconnect and connect to th...

aidbeheer by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,Been tasked with investigating poor performance on one of our APs at a remote site. Reports are of clients 'dropping off the network'. Initial diagnostics shows ping times as below (local layer 3 switch svi to wireless device): monl3s01#ping ...

I have 2 WCs primary and backup, we had a power outage then everything came back. when the ap came up they connected to the backup WC not the primary WC, I rest the AP still it came back and associated with the backup WC. I checked the high availabil...

Hi every one I have here Cisco Aironet 3700 I need to create ip default-gateway for Dhcp server But I do not know Can anyone help me i have here error messageThanks  

Aolabi201 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card