Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Recently I replaced my ISP equipment with a Linksys WRT 1900AC wireless router.  When I did this I lost connection to my LAP1142 that acts as a repeater. I can assign a static IP address of 10.0.0.3 255.0.0.0 and use the GUI interface, but when I sel...

lynn77581 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have just purchase a Cisco 2504 along with two 2702i and one 1702i. The WLC works fine with both 2702i. Unfortunately, it won't locate the 1702i. I have just see that the problem could be that the 2504 is running software 7.6.120.0 and that I shoul...

HiI'm interested in the wired and wireless converged technology, but am skeptical of it's validity/longevity. Specifically, regarding the use of the 3850 as a controller. Does anyone use this and do you think this is the direction Cisco is going with...

Currently we have WLC 7.4 that uses ACS 5.3 for AD authentication.We have a lobby account that create guest users. Is there a way to configure that overtime the lobby account create a guest user.That I would get a email notification Dash

bob1980 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm working on setting up a wireless bridge between two buildings that currently are connected via fiber.  The fiber needs to be pulled back and re-run so we want to use the bridge as the L2 trunk while that work is being done.  Right now I'm labing ...

Hi guys,I've recently changed my DHCP pools on my 5508 controller and am now plagued with traps this morning for the error: DHCP address pool recover. Scope: <scope>. I don't think there's anything going on that shouldn't be (?) so is there any way t...

petenixon by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I see an advice about we have reached 75% of clients trackin.It says that our license can tracking 7000clientes. Según lo que indica la web de Cisco la licencia del mse es ahora por APs no por clientes. No entiendo porque sale ese mensaje.In Cisco we...

SupportAC by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I've got some problems with coverage on a site with 1602i AP's on a 2504 WLC. After some troubleshooting it seems that the 802.11b radio's are sending with a 16 dBm power output. However the data sheet of the 1602 says it can send out 22 dBm. I...

Hope this is the right place to ask, if not please tell me why it isint the right place. And if you also can direct me to the rightplace that would be much appreciated. Question #1What does it mean when it says "Cisco Aironet Controller Based"?Does i...

drenrizaa by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team;                I have two controllers, one is 4400 and the other one is 5500. Before the upgrade the redirection was working fine. We have upgraded 4400 to 7.0.250.0 and 5508 to 8.0.100.0. After the upgrade redirection is working only with 4...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card