Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I want to setup a custom webauth for my WLC 5760. I already downloaded the webauth bundle and put it in WLC via Command Download in WLC GUI. According to Guide, after the download completed, the custom page will appear in custom page dropdown for web...

Hi Friends,We have lot of  1200 series Anonymous access point in our environment.Radio module of part numberAIR-RM20A will not support WPA2.is it possible to check radio module part number by CLI ?If yes please share with me . . . 

hi all, i have cisco PI when i go to monitor>clients i can see all the connected clients to my network as long as i can see their station vendor type "Dell,HP,Samsung,....." I need to know how PI can detect the vendor type ?! thanks in advance

Hello - It is conceptual question on CAPWAP Wiress environemnt that needs your help. Thanks in advance.Setup: I have a small office with External dedicated DHCP server, WLC 4402 and APs 3502. All these devices are connected using 3750 Layer 3 switch....

Hi all, I have a problem in cisco PI, when i run the discovery job i can find the network devices as a reachable or not i cannot see the sw version, inventory status, .... but when i go to configure>switches>add switch and add the switches using the ...

I am following TAC Document  116358 " NCS Integration with ACS 5.4 Configuration Example" and on task #9 where it states " 9. In the Conditions area, choose the appropriate conditions. In the Results area, choose NCS for the Shell Profile. In ACS 5.4...

I have a problem with a switch WS-C4507R+E when I connect  an AP 3501I the AP doesn´t turn on, but only in th first card becausein the second card the AP turn on, the problem is only with the first card, in this card are 7 phone and they work fine.Th...