cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey everyone I'm setting up a Wireless Network with a Cisco WLC and External Web Auth acivated.My question is, can i activate some kind of "Auto Login" so that clients that have logged in, stay logged in (even after a reboot of the client). Thanks in...

admch1959 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This kind of a solution was posted in the Meraki Wireless blog:https://meraki.cisco.com/blog/2013/04/splash-page-sign-on-using-sms/Is there a Saas provider or software suit to provide this kind of an integration for Cisco's Wireless solutions ?  

Hu371 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What happens with devices that are not in the list of Cisco ISE profiling?For example I have android Alcatel devices and are not recognized.I have just the ISE solution implemented without MDM and I have to add the device manually, is there any way t...

JRGC by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to create an ACL that if a wireless client is in a certain IP Address range, then they are directed to a particular interface on the WLC.If the wireless client is not in that range, then they are directed to a different interface on the WLC.If...

I need to know if Cisco Meraki M34 will be compatible with Cisco Aironet 3700 series access points.IE. Can I place one Meraki M34 access point to have cloud control through the Meraki cloud but then have the rest ofthe access points be Aironet 3700?

What happens with devices that are not in the list of Cisco ISE profiling?For example I have android Alcatel devices and are not recognized.I have just the ISE solution implemented without MDM and I have to add the device manually, is there any way t...

JRGC by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am a novice, very little experience with Cisco Wireless.  My question is:  how do I tell if the AIR CAP1532E is already in autonomous mode?  Does it reset on a power cycle? I have 2 each new AP and I can't get either to properly execute "ap#...

Hello, I am very new to the Cisco Aironet 1140 AP. I am trying to configure it the best and easiest possible way. I want to have two SSIDs one that is for the guest network with only internet access but still having a password. No internal access to ...

jbohling1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, My WLC a 5508 version 8.0.100.0.Do not Join a CAP2602E, is the first time that i connect this model of AP to the WLC.I have enabled some Debug and I see that on the controller I got the "Unknown AP type. Using Controller Version!!!" error o...

ifabrizio by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card