Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! WLC or Switch DHCP

I have 5508 WLCs which have the DHCP servers configured under the SSID interface. Local switching is in operation. Under the SSID config, neither DHCP Server Override or DHCP Addr. Assignment are selected Under the L3 Vlan on the switch, we have IP h...

ritchie65 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I was wondering best practices when it came to this feature for Mesh on the 9800's.  Do I enable this or disable this?  What would be use cases for enabling/disabling it?  I have a simple P2P bridge where I have one AP set as a RAP and the othe...

Luna99923 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Cisco Community,  I am trying to undesrtand the best practices and the best policies to deal with Rogue APs, and many doubts emerged. Let me just clarify that I am just a beginer.  Under Rogue Policies on the Wireless Controller, the AP Authenti...

HiI got a classroom with pitched roof. I wonder if mounting the AP like in the attached picture would negativly affect the signal (I mean mounting the AP not 90° degrees)What options do I have to be able to mount the AP 90°?

pitched roof.jpg
Moudar by VIP
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! WLC

HiIs  it possible to copy a config from one WLC and paste to another WLC same model and version.? any caveats with this method anything to be aware of.?? Thanks

Hi Guys, We have a branch office, there are several APs which are working in Flexconnect mode. Corporate SSID is bridged locally, others are tunneled to the WLC. APs reach WLC through a S2S VPN tunnel created between central and branch firewalls. The...

schulcz by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi All, Existing using 1852E as Mobility Express, with version 8.10.185Purchase C9115 EWC as the new Controller, with version 9.16.4. Based on the Compatibility Matrix, 9.16.4 is able to support 8.10.185 https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless...

owen2 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team, we have Cisco 5520 WLC and we have upgraded WLC to 8.10.183.0 image version. After this upgrade, few region started complaining issue in connecting and as per invistigation we found that user are stuck in 8021X_REQD state. When we checked...

Noovi by Level 1
  • 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are upgrading our 9800-40 HA Upgrade from 17.6.4 to 17.9.3. Can these versions be upgraded to directly from and to, or is there version steps?Since this is an HA pair, can these be upgraded one at a time by failing over and upgrading the standby?C...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card