cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I have 6 Cisco Aironet 1240 AG Access Points.Those have alwyas been problematic.  In the beggining, they crashed *altogether* every week.  Symptoms: the ethernet connection shuts down, but the wi-fi is still working (but useless without any et...

bg by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are using cisco wlan controller for our wireless network. By the way we need guest internet access for our guests. Can we make a hotspot solution with only our controller? I mean the user will join the guest network and then a web page opens th...

Dear Friends,i have dozens of APS unable to get an IP address from DHCP (core 6500 series switch). i am getting the following message on APS%CAPWAP-3-ERRORLOG: Not sending discovery request AP does not have an Ipi have another DHCP server  on windows...

I have created a template to be applied to a group of access points.  When I run the template, the template does not get applied to the ap's.  I attached a screenshot of the results. Can someone take a look and see what I am missing?  TIA

bm_5789 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all,sorry for a noob question, i'm still learning wireless.i've searched cisco and CSC on how to disable broadcasting of SSID.i have multiple SSID on my AP.is it normal to still see the SSID on the sh dot11 bssid command even though i disabled its...

WGB

We are deploying a medical cart that contains a video camera, computer and 2600i ap.  The ap will be used as a WGB.  Our wireless environment is controller-based.  I suspect this cart will be moving around to several locations.  It is unclear to me h...

bm_5789 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Experts I am facing an issue at one of our customer, where in we have deployed AC-Modules on CIsco-3602i Access Points backed by WLC-AIR-CT2504 with below system information"Burned-in MAC Address............................ 68:86:A7:36:9B:80Maxi...

Hi! I have just installed a Virtual WLC at home for lab purpose. Now i want to connect one accesspoint to my wlc, but for now the WLC says "0 access points supported".  Can i somehow still use the evaluation licens and connect a accesspoint to the wl...

Lajja1234 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all;I have one RAP one MAP,I set the Bridge data rate to AUTO on both, how can I show the current data rate between them?what is the MAX range I can space between the RAP and MAP in outdoor and open area ?Thanks for the supports

Hi,the following config works on AIR-AP1142N-E-K9, AIR-AP1242AG-E-K9 and AIR-AP1242AG-E-K9, but it works not on several tested AIR-SAP1602I-E-K9.The config is the same, except for "FastEthernet" replaced by "GigabitEthernet" depending on hardware, an...

maweigel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card