cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

The ANT2544V4M-R has 4 cables, while the 1602E AP only has 3 connections. I'm not seeing any packets output on the dot11 radio interfaces, which leads me to believe the antennas aren't connected correctly. I am working remotely with an engineer to re...

I am studying wifi bridge outside by using Aironet 1530E (AIR-CAP1532E-E-K9) with AIR-ANT5114P2M-N antenna. Is it possible if i set the Aironet in the server room and Antenna in the top roof. The distance between them is about 100 meters. We connect ...

Hi All,Our Foriegn WLC -7.5.102.0 and Anchor WLC code 7.4.100.60. Mobility is up and while testing HA (SSO), when Primary is hard rebooted, the client is asked for re-authentication.Actually it should not ask for reauth as the client database must be...

We have 2 5508's, 2 7500's, and 12 4400 series pan controllers.  All but one is getting flooded with radius failed to respond.  We have three radius server configured for AD authentication.  One for BYOD, one for machine authentication and one for gr...

I can't seem to open ports with my router. Trying to set up a DVR security camera system and feel like I followed the instruction but when I check the ports through a testing website it says my port(s) are not open. Frustrating.

Hi,I am looking for Cisco Outdoor Controller Based access point model. The WLC is Cisco 2500 Series. I have checked couple of outdoor models but all are mesh access point. I am looking for  normal controller based outdoor access point ( just like con...

Does anyork for my Cisco IP 7900 series telephone.  I have been loork for my phone prefereably a cordless headset.  I would like either a Plantronics or a GN Netcom / Jabra,  I have been looking at the new Plantronics CS540 wireless headset but not s...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card