cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi alli'm middle in the test for 3850 MC- Downloadable ACLs,  i settle up at ISE and working good in 2960. But as you knowwhen i use DACL with WLC(3850). ISE just send ACLs name and WLC get that ACLs name then ACLs working on.But i think ISE send a a...

Hi AllI want to migrate from WLC 4400 to WLC 5508. currently on WLC 4400 we got 10 AP are connected with 5 SSID having different authentication method. On WLC 5508 If I create the same SSID with same key, will I need to reconfigure anything on end us...

Hi , i need to replace our customer wlc. the wlc is currently using 7.4.110.0 software version. i need to make sure that the new wlc is in the same version but unfortunately the file is not downloadable already as its deferred. is there any other li...

SirEna by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We are running WLC on version 7.0.240.0. Windows 8 clients are able to connect to the WiFi, whereas Windows 8.1 clients are not able to connect. Is there any bug reported for this issue. And also Please suggest a WLC version which will resolve th...

Hi All now i testing about 3850.. i have some question about 38501. how many APs can control in single 3850(MC)    if we buy Single 3850(48port) then can we use all port for AP?2. build a MC-MA Wireless environment, If MC goes down MA Can still worki...

hi,I have a problem with my WLC2100 same client disconnected and can't get an address from dhcp actually I have tow SSID withe 2 pools when this problem happened I switched client to the second SSID and then they connect immediately.i have a external...

Hi, I have buyed 3 Aironet 1142n AP, where is described that are 802.11n compliant. But there is no way to configure a Data Rates more than 54.0Mb/sec.. so only 802.11g. In the configuration this is the max speed allowed. I really don't understant wh...

matteo_bz by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card