cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have been trying to configure dynamic vlan assignment for the employee wlan. Trying to put the employee on vlan 20Here are the components usedWLC: 2100 Software version: 7.0.240.0AP: 3502I    IOS version: 12.4  Mini IOS version: 7.0Radius ser...

Hi,I am using a Aironet 1100 series access point (AIR-AP1142N-N-K9) with IOS version c1140-k9w7-tar.124-21a.JA1. I want to create two seperate SSID's on the access point with WEP encryption. There is no VLAN configured and i want it to be like it. Al...

Hello, 5508 WLCs, I put 7.5 on tem ad went o 2.0 on prime, so now I wish to downgrade o 7.4 code. I tftp'd the files to the wlc, did the save and reboot but they are coming back at ver 7.5  is there something I need to do for this ...

I need to survey a new building for wireless.  Actually it's an old nursing home.In the old days I would setup an IOS AP as a DHCP server on a telescoping pole mounted to a cart.Can I convert an AIR-LAP to IOS and do something similar?How do you all ...

I am currently running PI 1.4.1 with poor performance, especially when viewing maps.  I tend to get a lot o JRE crashes when maps are viewed.  I'm suspecting that I have an IOPS issue, but the command that I have found (ncs run test iops) is not avai...

Hi,I am having an issue where the 5760 Anchor WLC has 4 Subnets but half of the VLANS need to go to a seperate gateway and the other half to another gateway.Below image is what the network looks like:The router (Content Filtering) is the Gateway for ...

HiI have a costumor that has set up two 8510 in AP SSO mode using version 7.4 between two data centres. The redundancy port is connected using a flat vlan spanning the two centers. I know that this is not recommended, but this is how it done.Now read...

sin by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody !I have a question, I have to implement a wifi solution in my company, and the Cisco solution seems to be adapted.But there are so many documents so I'm lost in the informations.Can you please say me what I need to have a complete and...

mchasset by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card