cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Cisco Tacacs(ACS) help

Hi Team,We are running virtual TACACS( Cisco ACS), need to check if Centrify is supported on these appliances?We want to install monitoring tool agent on this devices? I meane centtify agent on this device?Please advice is it possible.Regards,Kannan

Internal vs external antenna coverage

I have a few 1142N Aironets with internal antennas in place, and I am not thrilled by its coverage. I want to extend my wireless network because of a new building which led me to the following question;Is there is any difference in wireless coverage ...

pascal2007 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 2600e Access Points with Outdoor Antenna

I'm looking to extend wireless coverage outside the building and was think of using 2600e APs with AIR-ANT2566P4W-R patch antenna mounted externally.Is this a valid combination?I've had a look through various bits of documentation and this antenna se...

Wireless Access points recommendation

We are planning to upgrade our current wireless access points (1200 series) to 3600 series. We would also like to add a wireless access controller to the design to centrally managed those Access Points.Which Cisco Controller model  support those 3600...

johnramz by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

software downgrade on 2106

HiI had a 2106 running 4.x software. It was upgraded to 7.x but will not read the config.Can anyone tell me how to downgrade the software?Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

jonathang by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anchor WLC web-auth secure web issue

Hi all,I am running into an issue with disabling the web-auth secure web on an 5508 anchor WLC running 7.2.110. After the WLC rebooted, the guest authentication portal didn't show up...I could see the IE tab showed Web Auth Redirect though...Changed ...

brobinb by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! EAP-FAST Security level

Hi all,I use EAP-FAST in my network and I have some questions about it.1) is there any vulnerability detected with EAP-FAST?2) Can I restrict the establishment two or more simultaneous sessions using the same account and same PAC? how3) Can I use EAP...

BYOD Wireless authentication help

Our company is going to have some contractors on site for a long term project.  They are bringing their own laptops and will not be on our domain.  We want to set up a separate SSID for this group of people.  Our IT Security department wants us to ha...

Joe Clark by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: