cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Everybody, Have a good day 1- we are going to have a scenario of migrating all our servers on Azure, and my question is can I integrate WLC 9800 L with Azure Active Directory  directly without needing to ISE or on prem domain controller or even...

Hi!I've enabled 'Enable access to the Cisco Meraki Dashboard API' as per https://documentation.meraki.com/General_Administration/Other_Topics/Cisco_Meraki_Dashboard_API#Enable_API_Access The next step states to go to the My Profile page and click on ...

jjeffery by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a 5520 running 8.10.183.0. Noticed some odd gui access behavior. If the controller has an interface on a vlan, and I try to access the controller gui from a WIRED client on said vlan, it will time out. Yes the vlan has a route to the controll...

YC2 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe are deploying an SDA solution where we will add an existing Cat9800 to the network.  We will learn the config from the existing controller and initially the SSIDs will be OTT as curently used.Once we have the full SDA topology deployed we will t...

KevinR99 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Hallo l need help

Hallo guys l need help with configure all access point at once l have 24 access l there way configure with one switch no wireless controller? Model lap 1142N E-K9

lisavbedt by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

my wireless network is composed by 9100 EWC controllers. Everithing is ok apart from apple devices which have poor performances. On apple devices I note very poor signal strenght. Is there any special configuration to apply in order to let apple work...

l.buschi by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card