cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,Need help to understand how the CAPWAP tunnel work when one in the bundled (group of 4) port from portchannel group was shutdown.Here's the logical diagramAPs <-> Access Switch <-portchannel-> Distri Switch <-portchannel-> Core Switch <-portch...

I'm in the process of upgrading a customer's WCS server to Prime. I know before I can upgrade the WCS server to Prime. I must first upgrade the WCS sever to NCS. My problem is the customer's WCS server is running software version 7.0.230 and I need t...

HelloI want to get simple mac filter at certain WLAN with psk authenticationI have such at my home cisco881 - MAC-based ACL apply to the radio interface.I don't find how to make MAC-based ACL at 3850.And I don't understand how to use class-map type c...

Hello,We have been handed over a setup that involves a WLC running 7.0.230 and another WLC connected to this.Second WLC is having a different SSID compared to the first one.I was told this is known as anchor controller setup. I tried reading document...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are planning a migration to 802.11ac and I have a few questions. We currently have 330 APs spread across 2 5508s approximately half are in local mode the rest in Flex Connect mode.  We also have several autonomous outdoor APs, some of those are be...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card