cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a customer with hughe exhibition halls. The height of the ceilig is 18m.The only option customer agreed on is to put the AP above the ceiling and the antenaa on the below side.I would like to check what is the best desgin model of such scen...

nomykhan by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A little lost I have a 5508 Wlc  and 6 AP's  I have asetup a guest Wlan and vlan user login via Wlc and get web page to authacate works good My issue is the internal wlan   I would like it to login in to MS AD  same as Lan clients  for sure I am miss...

Hi!I've got a license PAK L-AIR-CTVM-5-K9. So I believe I need to download the virtual WLC software, install it on ESX and load the license file. But I'm unable to download the .ova file from cisco support page because I've no valid service contract....

Hi,Lets say we have a company that does regular usage, surfing the web, email,occasional large file transfer, working in internal systems. Using one SSID, one VLAN, one DHCP-scope. When will you start to see bad performance regarding number of client...

I am finding it difficult to locate the backup config files for my controllers on the WCS server.  Can someone tell me the file extension and the file folder where these files are saved so I can verify they are getting saved?  This seems to be more c...

jvasilko by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone setup a Workgroup Bridge on a remote H-REAP site and got it working? I have the AP associated to the controller but the AP cannot ping the controller and the controller cannot see the wired clients on the AP.

nshoe18 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I am having difficulty joining a 1552 AP to the 5508 WLC. I am using the 3750 switch attached to the WAP as a DHCP server for the AP points.The AP obtains a IP address from the DHCP server, however fails to join the WLC. i can telnet to the...

lukedp by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.      Can I use the same VLAN in multiples SSID?      Here is my config:dot11 syslogdot11 vlan-name Multi_TC_Legacy_1_VLAN_InsideFW vlan 400dot11 vlan-name Multi_TC_RF_GMOL vlan 350dot11 vlan-name Multi_TC_RF_VLAN_Management vlan 300dot11 vlan-...

hai,I have 3 different types of access points.Cisco 1252, Cisco1142 and cisco 3602.I have cisco wism WLC and 8500 WLC....Cisco 1252, Cisco1142 will associate with Wism wlc and cisco 3602 ap should associate with 8500 wlcWhat is the recommended method...

Another concern about upgrading the ACS sofftware. Currently all (10) of the controllers have both ACS VM ip addresses configured on them. The plan is to upgrade the secondary ACS but to do that we need to keep it on the network. However, we do not w...

Dears,Our customer has Cisco 3310 MSE appliance with CAS license (AIR-CAS-1KC-K9) and (AIR-CAS-1KT-K9)… we will upgrade the 3310 MSE to MSE Virtual Appliance (L-MSE-7.0-K9)…                 The question is: is there any migration options for the CAS ...

hi all,i am having cisco 4402 wirless lan controller and 1142N LWAPP access points.and my WLC version is 7.0.240 that is the latest of this controller.my issue is i am trying to connect blackberry 9360 mobile to connect the wireles...

zeuscyril by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card