cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have just reloaded a router with an identical previously working config - I have now discovered MOH works fine if the call is parked from any phone in the building, which is fine. However, on a call between two cordless phones, if one puts the othe...

NicP270591 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working with a WAP321-A-K9.I enable the bandwidth utilization function of my ap, set the maximum utilization threshold to 30%, then my laptop is unable to  associate with the ap,while  at the mean time there is no other associated cilent. I wond...

I am working with a 2504 WLC and 1142 WAP. I have a couple deployed out to remote offices across the country and would like to turn them on only when I need them. Seems if I turn the admin status to disabled, it also disables the radio and you cannot...

bfonseca1 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day.I have new installation of AIR-CT2504. I try to connect by console, but no response on terminal. (Use notebook+ USB -COM + console cable). When connect ethernet cable to 1st port of WLC and switch port(SF200) i see controller by CDP. At firs...

Resolved! 7925G Web Config

Hello all, have a question regarding the web config for a 7925G.  I'm having trouble attempting to manage these devices via the web interface.  The devices are registered with CM and both Web Access and Phone Book Web Access are enabled to Full ...

Hi all,     it seems that alot of us around the world are having issues getting the Location Analytics up and running.  So i thoguht that i would start a thred that we can all use to assit each other and document the proceedure.What is required for L...

hello friends,Could you please let me know if Windows 8 laptops machine are conpatible with the WLC IOS Version 7.0.220.0.My client has WLC 4402 Version 7.0.220.0. The message that appears is AAA authentication failed.Your help will be highly appreci...

HelloI have fully working one wlan network - Office_wifi. I like to setup other one for Guest. I set two interfaces - first for office, second for guest. I created two wlans with SSID  Office_wifi and Guest_wifi. I have got two routers, one for Offic...

Resolved! WLC 5508 Upgrade

Hello Guys,I am planning to upgrade WLC from 7.2.103.0 to 7.2.110.0 due to some bug, but I wanted to know if it is compatible with WCS - 7.0.240.0 and NAC Guest server version 2.1.0, I am made some search but I couldn't get to proper conclusion. Need...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card