Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I am having an issue with mirroring my ipad 2 and iphone 4s wirelessly with my apple TV 3. The apple TV is connected to the network with a ethernet cable and all other devices are connected wirelessly. The problem I am having is that the ipad 2 and i...

Hi,I'm attempting to implement Guest Anchor tunnelling between two WLC's but I've run into an odd issue I cannot find a clear answer to.We have two 5508 WLC's, both Running 7.4.100.0.The Guest Anchor Controller obviously resides in a DMZ, it's functi...

I have deployed a wireless network with the equipment above:2 AIR-WLC2106-K9 Software Version/Emergency Image Version     7.0.235.02 AIR-WLC2112-K9 Software Version/Emergency Image Version     7.0.235.010 AIR-LAP1252AG-T-K9 Boot Version 12.4.18.1 Min...

Hi!I have a WAP321 access point in a home environment, powered by PoE, and sharing two VLANs with VAPs, one home network, and one guest network.The problem I have is that my download speeds are very slow, while my upload speeds are fine. I usually ge...

We have a Cisco 2504 Wireless controller that is used to manage 4 mesh AP's. These AP's are in our town center area to provide the public with free wifi. When this was installed the engineer set the dhcp lease time to 24 hours which I recently found ...

AfternoonI'm getting pressure from management to sort out a useable bonour gateway for our wireless systems so we can utilise Apple TV, etc.I've been keeping an eye on 7.4.100.0 and now 7.4.100.60 and in my opinion it's just not ready, there seem to ...

hello,we are detecting the next problem with LAP and WLC controller. Sometimes LAPs don´t answer to ping but they can receive orders from WLC, for example, reload command. When we reload them, they start to answer ping.This problem happens when there...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card