Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Can Any one help in on the below,My AP is not able to join the controller the logs are attached below which I am facing on the AP.*Mar  1 00:00:02.231: %SOAP_FIPS-2-SELF_TEST_IOS_SUCCESS: IOS crypto FIPS self test passed*Mar  1 00:00:03.555: %DOT11-2...

Hello,I am configuring a 2504 wireless controller with 10 LAP1042 AP's (license accepts 15 AP's)Everything seems to be configured fine, however, no wlan in visisble and I noticed that, while the admin status of the Radio's is set to enabled, the Oper...

erwee1973 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Are there any 'cheaper' wireless handsets out there?  Cisco & Ascom are definitely not in that category.  There has to be an economy model.  TIA                  

bm_5789 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,  I have seen from one of our switch, constantly logs about duplex mismatch: %CDP-4-DUPLEX_MISMATCH: duplex mismatch discovered on FastEthernet By putting switch interfaces as auto/auto the problem seems be fixed. The question is:Anybody know...

Hello guys good nigh I have another question. I'm going to migrate a WLC 4400 for 5508. I'm worry about this migration because I have some AP on remote sites in mode H-REAP. So i was thinking in a method to migrate this AP's. I know that in my 5508 I...

Hello Everyone,I wanted to extend my wireless network in production area.so what i did:Core switch-----------------WLC      !      !      !      !Edge Switch-----------------APStep 1: WGB : 10.47.84.61 , one machine is physically connected to WGB wit...

Just got the 891W and 3 of the airs. Have the basic wired portion of the router done,internet connectivity, basic firewall, have not configured the built in wireless yet. I added the onboard PoE kit for the 3 air's, plugged the first one in to port 3...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card