cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All,is H-REAP mode supported on Aironet AIR-LAP1310G-E-K9??? I'm asking this because after joining a Controller with the latest Release of the 7.0 there are no chance to set the AP in H-REAP mode.BTW I suppose that the old AIR-LAP1231G-E-K9 neit...

oguarisco by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, We have an issue with cisco NAC 3315 which is we could not login to the portal through GUI and telner. And when we had a console into the server we have been getting the below error messages . And the server is reachle we are able to ping the...

jayms1992 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone tell me what a SpamReboot counter is actually counting?  I am seeing this in the tech-support output from an air-ap1220 running 12.4(10b)JDD, and the ap is constantly associating and disaccosiating from its controller.  LWAPP uptime is nev...

Hello,Can anyone tell me what constitutes a SpamReboot? I have not been able to find an answer on this forum or online. There is a post from 2004 and that has never been answered.WISM 2 with 7.3.101.0Cisco 3600 APs ( Version 12.4(23c)JA6 )show capwap...

Hi,We have about five AP's( cisco 1524SB, currently on LWAPP)  that need to be converted to Autonomous mode. These will be used as bridge for a small area in our plant.I have following query;a) Is LWAPP to Autonomous mode conversion for these AP's si...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi:Designing a new project for a customer in which a pair of WLC-5508 and a bunch of AP-3602I will be deployed.Controllers running 7.4 image, and I'd also like to use them as internal DHCP servers for clients in different WLANsAs for the redundancy m...

Hello,Our Marketing is planing an event in our conference area. They want to download content with about 50 Mbyte for about 150 to 200 persons with iPads.They asked, if it is possible to download the content neary simultaneously from all clients. But...

I have a Cisco WLC 4402 that I need to configure two SSID's one for the corporate users and one for the Guests.  I got that part done.  Now whoever set it up initially has it like this:management: 192.168.1.25/24ap-manager: 192.168.1.26VLAN Identifie...

ALIAOF_ by Level 6
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card