Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello There is a problem with Cisco AIR-MSE-3310-K9.Has failed one of the hard drives. After replacing it, raid status changed to "Rebuild".It was reported that the replication will be executed automatically when the system boots. After the system bo...

I have two Cisco 1200AP.I have it configured with two SSIDs, one corporate (802.1x) one using WPA2 Personal.I have no issues on the corporate, but I have found that Apple devices appear to detect it as a WPA2 Enterprise, and request a username and pa...

I am running 1252 APs with 802.3af power and HT/11n disabled so it seems to work OK.  However, when I configure minumum RF power to 2 dBm in the RRM settings, the radio should be set to RF Power Level 7 by RRM.  It is actually set to Power Level 8.In...

Hi,I have a small outdoor mesh implementation in an airport.  I have this problem that the A-radio of the RAP goes down and getsdisabled and can't be enabled.  I see in the logs "Radar signal detected on channel xx".  How can I solve this kind of pro...

mcaoile by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have several 2602 AP's that I want to operate in FlexConnect mode.  The WLC is at a central HQ and the Ap's are remote.  There are central radius servers at the HQ for the wlans.  At the remote lcoation, there is a local radius server we want to us...

awatson20 by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an intermittent issue where clients seeem to drop their connectivity intermittently and I wondered if anyone else have seen this. When the client drops out it is associated to the AP at good signal strength -45 -> -49 dbm. All our clients are...

E07837_2 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allI need to buy a cert for my WLC web authenticationI have read the document belowhttp://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6366/products_configuration_example09186a0080a77592.shtml               However, I want to fill in the details and generate th...

Hello, I have a cisco AP1242AG-A-K9, I would like to set it up to connect to a proxy server inside of the US.  Does anyone know if this is possible? I would like my IP Adress through the router to be a IP Address based in the states, thus the proxy s...

I have a server that can't connect to a device (that's on the same VLAN) that's on the other side of a Cisco aironet 1300 series.  The server is connected to a 3560 24 port layer 3 switch along with one of the 1300 aironet bridges.  The other 1300 ai...

Having difficulty getting DHCP to act as I expect. Have a pair of 4402 WLC's at corporate with many AP's connected (non-HREAP). All works as expected. Have a remote site with AP's setup in H-REAP...but wireless clients are getting addresses from our ...

richdepas by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card