cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi ExpertsIs there any way to Block Third-party wifi by WLC?e.g.Here is wifi in our company and I can also received wifi signal from outside, like Mcdonald, Starbucks.I don't want my staff to connect wifi from outside.So, do we have any method to pre...

qq2666600 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Can anyone tell me how to setup the Aironet 1602 (AIR-SAP1602I-E-K9) I have tried accessing it by various IPs like 10.0.0.1 or 192.168.1.254 but none of them work also when I monitor the connection using Wireshark I can't find out what its IP i...

Osirison by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I got a WLC4404 running software version 5.1.151.0 with 40 LWAPPs (mostly 1242AG). We got new Dell Latitude E6500 Laptops with Intel 5100 NICs. After upgrading the bios to the latest version and installing the latest wlan driver, wireless is worki...

I have a 1941W and an external DHCP server. Wireless clients should get their IPs the same way when they are wired. I have checked the documentation but no help. Someone share such a document or help on how it can be done.

Guys,I am adding another controller for remaining 5 APs, and for some reason the new controller isn't able to pick up the last 5 APs or join into the 2nd controller. I did turn on all the radio signal on the AP through command line and set static ip....

TY08 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys, thanks for everyone I have another questions I'm going to deploy a new guest WLAN I'm working with the addressing and one questions come to me.. I have this central site and I have some remote offices this new WLAN will be available in di...

Hi,In a mesh network, does an access point keeps checking for other root ap's with better signal strength value?ie. if access point B is connected to root A and if there is another root/non-root ap( AP C) which gives out a better signal value than ro...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! WLC2106 upgrade

Hi everybody As always, thanks for this awesome ressource!I have two AIR-WLC2106-K9s that i would like to upgrade, their current software v4.0.206.0... And i've been looking at the upgrade compatibility matrix. From that i can see that i would have t...

Hello all,We are planning to upgrade our controller 5508 from 7.0.116.0 to 7.1.91.0. Is this directly possible or i have to put some other image before directly upgrading it?please provide link stating this.KVS

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card