Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I've ugraded one ap cisco 1136AG fron ap to lwapp, but if I telnet the  device  it answer me "password reuqired but not set" It's correct?At the moment I'm not able to access phisically the ap  but with the command sh cdp nei on th...

Hi ,I have a situation.According to what I have read .11n uses a channel width of 40mhz for better bandwidth .Yesterday while troubleshooting for some speed issues at my company , I stumbled upon a setting in 802.11b/g/n radio settings , in the confi...

hi alli have issue with broadcom that device(laptop) getting download speed is flapping. other chipset like intel btter than broadcom.do you have any idea about this issue?this is spec controller - 55XX Ver7.3.112.0 ap - 1240wireless chipset -broadco...

I installed a chained SSL cert on our anchor/guest 4402 a few years ago.We now have a need to replace the 4402 w/ a 5508, and I got everything configured, ready to go, except that darn cert.I can no longer locate the private key that was used to sign...

huangedmc by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe have a WLC 5508 (IOS 7.4.100) with 11 AP (1042N) distributed in several floors. The issue happened when the clients move to one floor to another, because they dont roam to the nearest AP automatically with better SNR , until the Wireless interfa...

Hi all.I'm seeing the alert "CPU Receive Multicast Queue is full on Controller" on the WCS from one of my controllers. This is during peak hours and on a pretty busy WLC. I can't find any related lines in the logfiles. Do you know of any good command...

stokke by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! WLC redundency

Hello I have 2 WLC: a 2504 and a 5508, can one be the backup of the other?How do i configure such settings?I want a automatic backup when 1 is down (the primary would be  the 5508) it will switch automaticly to the2504?Thanx for your advice.B

bouchal-38 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am planing to upgrade 2 of my 5508 series WLC from 7.0.116 to version 7.2.111.3.  I understand that legacy AP's are no longer supported.  Is there any other issues I should be aware of that others have experienced?  Is the upgrade straight-forward ...

awatson20 by Level 4
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Frequency

I have been asked to find out what frequencies are being used by our wireless APs (1042N) within a building. There are 12 APs in the open plan building.Can anyone help point me to finding this out. I have looked on the controller and just cannot seem...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card