cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a specific application where wireless service is required for one desk in a large room with a very high ceiling. The room is 'acoustically contained.' Additionally, the antennae needs to be out of sight. I was considering placing an AP unde...

mmckenny by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a site with a large number of AP's and two WLC. I need to do some maintenance on the primary WLC so need to move all the AP's to the secondary controller and I'd like to do this gracefully, without impacting the site very much.I've manually ch...

Hi,I have setup a vWLC on ESXi server and dedicated a trunk port on EsXi for the Second Network card of vWLC for Management and all traffic.I created Three Ineterfaces on the same and enables DHCP on my Windows DHCP server.The Problem i am facing is ...

I just installed a WLC 5508, running 7.4 code.  I can not seem to get the Airplay to work with apple TVs.  The iPads and Airplay are on the same wireless network.  What can I do to get it to work?  Is there any documentation on how to get Airplay to ...

We are deploying Aironet1602e AP's with the Aironet dual-band dipole antennas (air-ant-2524dw-r)  into a warehouse location with very low ceiling clearance.  To avoid head bumps and broken antennas, we are considering leaving the antennas in the fold...

Resolved! Ekahau and MSE

HiWe've currently got an MSE (primarily for rogues and interferers) but I'm wondering if we can have an MSE and an Ekahau RTLS engine using the same wireless infrastructure?ThanksMartin

M. Wisely by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Prime 1.2Controller - NMSP status INACTIVEI having a problem with one particular controller seen by my Standalone MSEsee snapshot below, I have 2 other old controllers running exactly the same code (4.2.207.0) which are seen by MSE as NMSP ACTIVEIs t...

Hello,Does the Cisco Virtual WLC support the 1230AP?There is a list of supported AP's from the data sheet the1230 isnt listed, maybe shoould assume no support?!http://http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/prod/collateral/wireless/ps63...

Hi Folks,I have a WCS v.7.0.230.0 and four controllers v.7.0.235.3 (on two WiSMs).  I have a problem now where when adding/modifying guest users the controller list shows only three controllers.  I don't know when this started happening or why but no...

shanemoss by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes