Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

HelloTrying to configure Flexconnect configuration via script but it is not working, anyone got the same problem?(Cisco Controller) >config ap mode flexconnect AP1Changing the AP's mode will cause the AP to reboot.Are you sure you want to continue? (...

Resolved! WCS 7.4 Netflow

configured the monitor and exporter on the wcs 5508 running 7.4.100.0 and it is not working.  Any advice, like does something else need to be activated on controller?                  

Hi All,Does anyone know if either of the 2 Cisco products can support or manage 3rd party wireless equipment?E.G Customer has a small exiting wireless solution could this be encompassed into a CUWNS? If so any idea on supported vendors or CAPWAP comp...

Jay233 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hai Guys, I integrated Cisco NCS with ACS 5.x both management and lobby admin with required attributes.    Now a new requirement is lobby administrator should possible to edit the configuration, suppose a guest account is expired, he need to edit thi...

Hello,I have 2 Buildings located about 1000 Feet apart, I am replacing a failed Bridge and antennas that were working for several years, I Have 2 1262 N AP's using AIR-ANT2460NP antennas on each, I have this working and I think i have this set up cor...

jcleary by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My Cisco Prime Infrastructure ver. 1.2.1.12Cisco Prime Infrastructure - I can't see the hardware virtual image when I selected a device managed by Prime Infrastructure. See attached picture.Please let me know how to access or enable the feature. Than...

HI,I have cisco 2504 WLAN controller with 7.4 IOS. My query is can I configure the MAC authentication with certificate based. And without using any external servers like Radius, ACS and LDAP.May I know, If there is a option on WLC…Regards,Satish.

Resolved! AIR AP1142N-T-K9

Hello All,I am brand new to wireless and i would like to findout whether AIR AP1142N-T-K9 is standalone or light weight. I read some documents and they say that 1140 series are standalone but nothing particular to 1142 NTK9. if it ...

prabhu446 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys.I was watching some videos about ISE device on-boarding. How to connect to a WLAN , if employee brings his own device to a job.There is a screenshoot of this process:I just have one question. Employee brings his own device,  we let him to aut...

EvaldasOu by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card